Chapter Thirty-Two: Regrets

Alphys was still in the hospital after the attack because the burns were pretty serious. She was wrapped from shoulder down to her legs. They said it could have been worst, all she had were second degree burns. I was just now leaving the hotel to see her, but pour Muffet; Allison was in a coma and she hasn't left her side.

        "HEY UNDYNE!" I heard Papyrus' booming voice behind me. I turned around and saw Papyrus, Sans, and even Mettaton whose been busy with his own show.

     "Hey punks, what's up?" I tried to sound happy, but it wasn't working.

     "You alright darling? You seem troubled." Mettaton got beside me as he put his arm around my shoulder. You could never lie to him, even if you're the best lair.

      "Just going to see Alphys and Allison.' I said with a very horse voice. I was just released yesterday with two broken ribs, very sore back and a dislocated shoulder. I was pretty banged up, but my left shoulder was in a sling. 'Allison still hasn't woken up and I just got a call that Alphys was awake." I said with excited voice.

    "SO WE CAN SEE ALPHYS." Papyrus said with so much excitement that it shook his bones, but I shook my head.

      "Not right now, they said only one visitor tonight because she just woke up and is in pain. She can have more visitors next week and we will all see her promise." Papyrus  smiles and grabbed Mettaton's arm and they were off. I could hear Mettaton squealing in the distance. I couldn't help, but smile and laugh.

      "I really thought we wouldn't have any trouble kid, but I guess trouble follows us huh? Tell Alphys we love her and hope she gets to feeling better will yeah. Frisk is worried about you and Alphys. She has a feeling something bad is about to happen, so keep an eye out." Sans said before teleportation away.

I hope Lydia doesn't show up or we will have a huge problem. I wouldn't hesitate killing her. All I want for her to do is just disappear and leave Alphys and I alone. Just thinking about her makes my blood boil, but I stayed calm for Alphys. I walked up to the rental car and drove down the road to see Alphys and Allison. I put some music on and I knew the song that was playing because it was one of Allison's popular songs. I sure hope the band is doing alright without her.

I finally arrived at the hospital and park as I got out and walked into the door. I took one of my pain pills with water because I was hurting.  Once I walked in someone ran into me and we both fell to the ground as I smacked my back and shoulder hard onto the floor. I yelled in pain, whoever done that is about to get hurt. I opened my eye and I saw who ran into me and I smiled as I kissed her cheek. All my pain went away as I held her in my embrace.

She looked different because she was still wrapped up in her bandages, but her beautiful brown eyes never once left mine.

         "Alphys, why are you out of bed, you should be resting." I said as I picked her up and started walking to the elevator.

       "I j-j-j-just wanted to see you Undyne... I'm s-s-s-sorry." She apologized with a slight smile and I kissed her cheek. I couldn't help, but smile at her because I was so glad she was safe.

       "I wanted to see you to babe, just you kind of hurt me.' She looked at me and then blushed. She noticed my injured arm and frowned. ' I'm fine I promise, but the question is how are you feeling?" I asked her once we got into the elevator and when we hit the second floor I stepped out and walked into her room which was 103. Once we got into her room I laid her on the bed as I laid beside her when I covered us up and she wrapped her arms around me and I smiled.