Chapter Four: Anime and MMKC

(Undyne's POV)

(Undyne's POV)

When I woke up I didn't know where I was until I felt someone move in my arms. I looked down with my eye open and Alphys was cuddled up to my body. What the hell happened?

Flashback

"It was just a nightmare Alphys. You're alright.... you're safe..." I said trying to calm her down as she wrapped her arms around my waist breathing heavily. "It's alright Alphys, I'm here... you're safe..." I said over and over again. She finally started to calm down and she didn't let me go as she went to sleep. I smiled at her as I rubbed her back. 'I'll always be here for you Alphys, I promise. Nobody is going to hurt you not as long as I'm here." I said before dozing off because I was super tired but I wasn't going anywhere soon so I laid in Alphys' arms.'Goodnight Alphys."

Flashback Ends

Oh that's right, she had a horrible nightmare and whenever I tried to move she wouldn't let me go. Whatever she dream about scared her. I looked at the clock and it said 7:45 in the morning.  Oh shit I need to wake up everybody. Asgore already gave me and Alphys today out of school, but I still need to wake the rest of them up.

Alphys slowly released me as she turned to her right side and I got up from the bed so I wouldn't wake her up. I slowly walked out of her room and shut the door. I took a deep breath.

   "HEY UNDYNE." I jumped at the sound of Papyrus' voice and that I  almost threw my spear at him. 'WHOA UNDYNE, DIDN'T MEAN TO STARTLED YOU.' He said frowning and I pulled him into a hug.

   "It's alright Papyrus, just had a long night that's all. Are the rest of them up yet?" I asked him and he frowned.

"NO SANS AND FRISK ARE BOTH DEAD ASLEEP. ALSO WHY DID YOU JUST COME OUT OF ALPHYS ROOM?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. I would normally yell for them to wake up,but Alphys was still asleep and I kind of blush at the last question.

   "Damn lazybones, I'll wake them up. We'll she was screaming in her sleep so I went to check on her and she was crying, shaking, screaming and tossing. I just couldn't let her sleep like that. She had a nightmare and I didn't want to leave her side because I couldn't even move she just wouldn't let me go so I kind of... well slept next to her so she wouldn't have another nightmare and I passed out. I'll be staying here with her today because she's still recovering from yesterday." I explained it to him and he smiled and hugged me. He let me go and I walked away. "Just get ready for school Papyrus and I'll wake them up, but try to be quite she's still sleeping. "

Once I walked passed my room I kicked down Sans' door and he shot up with his eye flaming.

"What up punks, it's time to get ready for school. I'll be staying home to take care of Alphys. So get ready." I walked out of his room and I started smiling and laughing.