Chapter Ten: Feelings Pt 2

Chapter 10: Feelings Pt 2

(Alphys' POV)

It's been almost three hours since we last saw Undyne. I checked her treehouse, but she wasn't there and I had this feeling something is wrong. Sans says don't worry about it, because she does this from time to time. She always comes back that night or the next day.

     "You guys still didn't answer my question though. What's going on between you two?" I stopped walking back and forth. Please don't ask. 'Are you two dating?" He asked me and my face went pale and I started to shake a little bit. 'Hey, don't get scared or worked up kid, if you guys are I won't judge. If you are, then awesome.' I relaxed a little bit and looked at Sans. I nodded my head. 'Nice, I knew she was into girls anyways she just didn't know I knew."  That was a relief, but why did she run away though? Was it something I did or said? 'Alphys, this has nothing to do with you alright, she just needs some time to think." He said, but I couldn't help, but have a bad feeling something is wrong with her.

(Undyne's POV)

I was breathing heavily as I was holding my right arm over my chest. My side was killing and my head was pounding. Damn it, why did I have to fucking trip and tripped into a deep ass ditch. The worse part is it rain a few days ago and it's still muddy and wet. Well I didn't trip, I was ran over by a goddamn car and I flew into this ditch. I was so caught up in my own feelings that I let my Guard down and walked in the middle of the road.

I couldn't call anyone because my phone was soaked and creaked. I couldn't do much in the condition I was in. Broken arm, maybe a few broken ribs and a head injury. My eye sight was going in and out of focus and I felt sick to my stomach. Ugh, I don't feel too hot. Everything then went black.

(Alphys'POV)

It's been almost five hours now and she hasn't came back. Even Sans was feeling what I was feeling. What if she was hurt somewhere or worse. I've been texting her and calling, but she never texted back and her phone kept going to voice-mail and Sans says that's very unusual, even for Undyne.  I have got to find her, this is all my fault because she never told anyone that she liked girls.

I know she wasn't trying to show how scared she was, but I saw it in her face. She was scared that if they found out about us that they would kick her out or something.  This feeling I had made my stomach swirl and I felt sick.

      "S-S-Sans I have to go out and find h-h-her."I said as I was getting my coat ready. Yeah I've only know these guys for a few days, but I felt like they were my family already and I had a feeling something very bad happened to Undyne.

     "No you're not... we all are. She always comes home, but with her not answer her phone I have a very bad feeling something is wrong. Papyrus come on bro we are going to look for Undyne." Sans said as Papyrus popped his head out the kitchen doorway

      "DIDN'T SHE SAY SHE'LL BE BACK. ONE OF US HAS TO BE HERE TO SEE IF SHE SHOWS UP." He was right on that point maybe one of should stay here just in case she does show up.

      "Alright Papyrus, but call us if she shows up alright?" Sans said and Papyrus nodded his head and went back in the kitchen. I was really worried now.  'Come on Alphys, we need to find Undyne.' Sans put his hand on my back and pulled me close to him. 'I don't want you to get hurt because if you do then Undyne will kill me." I nodded my head and we headed out to find her.

(Undyne's POV) 

I opened my eyes, but I could barely move because of how badly I was hurt. I've been through so much worst, but without the tools and kit I need I can't really do anything. I slowly got up on my feet, but I fell over again. I lifted up my hoodie and I saw the bruises forming around my rib-cage and every time I took a deep breath there will be a sharp pain go across my whole body and I puked up blood. Damn it...

     "Anybody, help me..." I said as loud as I could so I couldn't hurt myself even more. All I wish for right now and having her beside me. 'Please Alphys help me..." Everything went black again.

(Alphys'POV)

I froze where we were because I swore I just heard Undyne. Sans looked behind him and saw I didn't move.

      "You alright Alphys?" He asked me as he stood in front of me looking at me.

      "S-S-Sans do you think s-s-she's alright?  I just heard her or am I going crazy." Sans looked at me and put his hand on shoulder as I looked at him.

      "Alphys she'll be fine, we will find her I promise... I'm....' Before he could finish I heard her voice again and this time closer.  'Undyne!' I yelled her name out.

      "Alphys..." I heard her voice again and I followed it. When I did I ran down the ditch and I saw she was badly injured. 'Alphys... I'm sorry..." She said, but I just pulled my coat off and cover her up.

      "Sans, I found her! She hurt bad!" I yelled as I heard him running to us. 'What happened Undyne?' I asked her as I held her closer to me.

      "All I remember is walking back home, then out of nowhere... some car hit me and I flew into this ditch... my arm is broken I know that much... and I think I have a,few broken ribs... god I am so cold..." I pulled her closer to me as Sans was calling 911.

      "Hang in there Undyne, help is on the way." Sans said as he was next to me as he took his jacket off as well and covered her up. 'Damn, I've seen you beat up many times but never like this." Sans said worried. 'You know you didn't have to hide that you were into girls, I've known for a while. ' He smiled slightly.

        "Hehehehe, so I guess I shouldn't have left like I did huh?" Undyne said weakly and she was paler then before. She has lost a lot of blood. 'I don't feel so good..." then she passed out. Tears ran down my face, this was all my fault.

      "Please be alright U-U-Undyne..." I cried as I held her closer to me and then I heard the sirens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys are enjoying this story still. I can't believe this the most read book on my page lol. Thank you so much for all the reads and votes. This means so much to me. I'll be updating Losing Control soon so look forward to that. Who do you think hit Undyne? Until next update see you guys later.

Love, Kate