Chapter Twelve: Darkness

(I'm not the best at drawing, but here is what Lydia looks like

(I'm not the best at drawing, but here is what Lydia looks like. )

As I kept looking at the storm it disappeared and the sky turned blue again. I looked at Sans who was tease just like I was and I didn't like it much. I took a relaxing deep breath and stood up straight, but someone touched my shoulder and I turned around and saw her. Lydia Ann Faxwatch, my ex girlfriend.

"Hello Undy, it's been while hasn't it. Like three years ago before you reached the surface." I looked at her with disgust and my anger spiked up and I really wanted to kill this bitch. Don't fight Undyne, remember you promised Alphys.

"What do you want Ly? Why are you even here?" I asked her with disgust as I stood up straight trying so hard not to bring a spear up. Damn, this is going to be so hard. I girded my teeth.

"Oh shut up Undyne, I am not here for you, and I am not here to start anything yet. Just wanted to see how you were, because I heard you were ran over by a car and I got worried about you. Aren't friends suppose to worry about other friends. " She smiled at me coldly as her purple eyes just stared at me and it made me feel uneasy to say.

She still looked the same. Tall, slender, built with her long black hair tired into a ponytail with her necklace on and had her bow/Arrow on her back. She was wearing a long sleeve black shirt, ripped blue jeans with holes in the knees. Her nails were sharp as ever and when she smiled you could see her fangs. She was like me, but a different kind of fish monster. We were together for a five and half years before the barrier was broke, but I broke it off when I was done with her beating me. She was an abusive drunk asshole to me, because she would never put the bottle down. I haven't seen her since then.

"You are not my friend you fucking asshole. Now tell me why the hell are you here?" My anger was building up to the point where I am,about to lose it. My hands were glowing from my powers.

"No reason Undy, like I said just wanted to check up on an old friend. You know to talk to you." Why does she need to talk to me for?

"She asked you a question Ly, and if she wants you to leave then leave.' Sans said with his eye glowing a little bit and she back up a little bit. Her smile grew bigger as she laughed.

"Oh come on, it been years since I saw her Sans, I have changed I really have that's why I am here. I wanted to see if she wanted to go to the movies with me." I backed up a little bit, because I couldn't control my powers anymore.

"Leave. Now." I said very slowly trying to control myself. My heart rate was sky rocking up and my breathing got heavy. It's like I lost all my wight as I fell to my knees to calm myself and I was shaking.

"Oh come on Undy, you know you want to go with me. Come on my little tool, I know you miss me." She bent down as she lifted up my chin and looked at me with her now dark purple eyes as she smiled.