Chapter Thirteen: Memories

(Undyne's POV)

(Undyne's POV)

When I opened my eyes I was back at Lydia's house. Wait, why am I here? I sat up from the bed and I looked around. I was also back in the Underground, what was going on? As I stepped off the edge of the bed my feet hit nothing and I fell, but I grabbed onto the side of the bed.

I looked down all I could see was darkness and I raised up back onto the bed and wrapped my arms around my legs. I was on her bed in mid-air nothing underneath me. What the hell was going? I could feel myself getting scared and then I remembered this was when she was really drunk. I felt myself shaking now.

She made me stay on the bed and if I left it I would fall to my death. Wake up Undyne,  wake up... it's just a memory... a horrible, horrible memory that I want to forget.

         "Hello babe." I looked up and I saw her dark purple eyes full of lust and I could smell the alcohol on her breath as she got closer. I remembered what I did next and it was the biggest mistake I made. I form a spear and threw it at her and it cut her shoulder. 'You fucking bitch!' She hit me in the jaw and fell almost in the bottomless pit. She got on top of and,started hitting me harder and harder and I was defenseless at this point.

I could taste blood in my mouth as she pinned me to the ground and bit my neck as I screamed. This went on for hours and I was crying and curled in a ball as she left the room and locked it. It is just a dream, just a horrible, horrible nightmare and memory.

      "Wake up Undyne, babe please wake up." I heard Alphys voice calling for me and I looked up and saw a light, but it was closing  fast, if it closed I would lose the light. 'Undyne wake up, please wake up! It's just a n-n-nightmare!' Her voice was fading away.

        "No Alphys don't go! I'm coming!" I stood up off the bed, but I heard a door open and I looked behind me and Lydia was walking towards me with a smirk.  'No... no..." I jumped into the air as I reached the light, but Lydia grabbed my ankle and was,trying to pull me back down into the darkness. 'Get off me!" I kicked her in the face and she let me go and then I went into the light.

I woke up breathing heavily and covered in sweat. I looked up and I saw Alphys just holding me tightly. I began to cry as I got up and wrapped my arms around her sobbing.

       "It's a-a-alright... it was just a n-n-nightmare... I'm here..." I heard her saying slowly as I cried. I never want to relive that memory again. 'It's alright... I'm h-h-here." She repeated again as I held her tighter. Then she started hamming a slow and soft lullaby.

       "Alphys, there is something I need to tell you...' I said quietly and she stopped hamming and looked at me. 'It's about that girl you saw earlier... she's... my ex... she...' I couldn't finish what I was saying because I started sobbing even more.

        "Y-y-you don't have to t-t-tell me if y-y-you're not ready. I u-u-understand." She said smiling at me and I loved her smile.

        "No, I have to tell you, so you will understand.' I sat up as I wiped the tears off my face as I grabbed her hands in mind. She looked at me with worry. 'There are things I haven't told you about me. About the things I have done... what she made me do... what she did to me...' I had to hold back more tears. 'She was the worst person you could ever meet... she... she... was abusive...' I finally said as I hung my head down crying.