Chapter Fourteen: Trouble

(Undyne's POV)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Undyne's POV)

Once I woke up, I looked beside me and Alphys was sound asleep beside me. I smiled as I cuddled her. I was wide awake now, but I didn't want to wake her up. So I slowly got up and when I did I got off the bed and covered her up.I looked at the clock and it was only 6:30. Wow.

I walked out of my room and I slowly shut the door. I stretched out and yawn, but my arm was killing me. Once I looked at my knuckles they were wrapped up again. I must have blacked out again like Alphys said. I don't know why, but that's been happening a lot here recently. I walked down the stairs and once I did I saw Sans, Frisk and Papyrus playing the Xbox 360.

           "Hey guys, whatcha palying?" They all jumped when they heard my voice and I laughed. 'Sorry didn't mean to scare you guys." I said laughing.

           "Where's Alphys?" Sans asked me and I smiled. I'll check on her here in a few minutes.

           "She asleep right now, it's been kind of a long few days for her. So she needed rest." I said as I sat next to Frisk on the couch.

            "How are you doing though?" Frisk asked me and I looked at her. She looked tired for some reason. Was she getting sick?

            "I am doing alright, been through worse things you know. Are you feeling well Frisk?" I asked her concerned.

           "Yeah, just a little down in the weatherthat's all. Been feeling sick since lunch today." I raised an eyebrow and got up. 'What you doing?" She asked me and I smiled.

          "I'm going to cook you something eat, you need to eat some chicken noodle soup to help you get better." I wanted to get my mind off the events that have been going on  these past few weeks.

           "Um, why don't you let Papyrus do it?" Sans asked me and I looked at him. 'What, remember the last time you tried to cook,  you almost burnt the house down." He smiled.

           "Hey that pasta had it coming, it wouldn't cook right." I said annoyed. Yeah I know I sucked at cooking, but I wanted to get better.

            "Do you just want to cook because of Alphys?" Frisk said and done I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face and I blushed. 'So I am right?' She said smiling even more.