Chapter Nineteen: A Dangerous Duo?

(Alphys POV)

(Alphys POV)

I couldn't concentrate on my classes because Undyne was nowhere to be found and I was getting worried about her. I was playing with the ring she gave me and I smiled at it. I was getting married to an amazing person, but she's nowhere to be seen or heard from. When Sans grabbed me from Undyne's side I tried so hard to go back, but he wouldn't let me. He said it was too dangerous. Was Undyne in trouble?

"May I go to the b-b-bathroom?" I asked and Mr. Wolf looked at me and nodded his head. I had to make sure she was alright. I got up, grabbed my bag and left the room. Thank God I don't have Sans, Papyrus or Frisk in this class.

I walked past the bathroom and out the door. It wasn't that far from where we left her so I started walking. Hopefully no classmate of mine will see me. So I put Undyne's hoodie on and put the hood over my head. I had this,really bad feeling that something wasn't right just hope I'm wrong.

About ten minutes later I was getting closer to where we left her. That feeling grew stronger as I got closer. I felt like someone was following me so I started walking faster. I looked around and no one was around and I was kind of scared and worried. Then that's when I saw a figure in the middle of the sidewalk and I ran to them, but who I found I started to cry.

"U-U-Undyne! Oh God!" I dropped my bag and ran to her side. There was a puddle of blood around her as I got to side. 'No... N-N-No... please... Oh god...." I cried as I turned her on her back. She had her hand over her side where there was a deep stab wound. I put her head in my lap as I moved her hair our of her face. She was breathing,but barely she lost a lot of blood. 'Undyne... P-p-please open your eye... please I C-c-can't lose you... I... Love... Y-y-you... please open your e-e-eye..." I said as I put my forehead against hers as tears fell from my face. 'Please... don't... leave me... you... p-p-promised... not... to... leave me... you... p-p-promised... please... w-w-wake up.." I said through tears. She never made a sound as she wrapped a arm around my neck. She tried so hard to smile.

"Hey... there cutie...' I smiled at her as she held me. She looked so pale and not herself.

"Undyne, w-w-who done this... t-t-to you..?" I asked, but she never let me go as she cried.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I dragged... you and everybody else... into...this... I'm sorry..." she said crying as she held onto her hurt side.

"Shush now... y-y-you're going to be... okay... you're going to okay..." She shook her head.

"I'll never be okay... I always... fuck something up... I do... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry babe... I tried... I tried..." She said and I didn't know what she meant, but all that matters right now is saving her life.

"No you d-d-don't Undyne. I'm going to be right b-b-back..." I slowly laid her head on the ground as she cried out. I ran to my bag and brought back. I put Undyne's head back in my lap. I looked in the side pockets and found my phone. I dialed Sans number.

"Alphys, where the hell are you!? Why did you leave school!?" He yelled not in a angry voice, but a worried voice. He was worried about me.

"Sans please you have t-t-to get back here... it's.... it's U-U-Undyne... she... she needs help.... Oh God Sans she's lost so much blood... there is so much blood...' I looked down and saw she wasn't breathing. 'No... no... U-U-Undyne... Sans please! You have to... she's not breathing! Oh God she's gone... no... s-s-she's gone..." I dropped the phone as I got up slowly and started giving her CPR. 'Don't you d-d-dare leave me... you promised baby... you p-p-promised..." I cried as I gave her CPR. 'Please... please... w-w-wake up..." I said and as I did Sans popped up. He put his  hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him.

"Alphys, what happened?" He asked me and I looked at him holding her wound that was still bleeding. 'Let me see what I can do, she'll be alright Alphys I promise. Give her to me?' I pulled her closer to me. 'Don't worry I promise I'll take care of her." He said calmly and I nodded my head and I moved out of his way, but I was sitting behind him with my head down crying.

(Sans' POV)

I didn't know what was going on, but Undyne wasn't responding and I could hear Alphys crying. I put my hand on her side and started to heal her. It healed slowly, but she started to breathe again as she gasped.

"Alphys!" She screamed and I never seen Alphys run so fast in my life as she pulled Undyne close crying.

"I'm so... happy you're alive... I t-t-thought I lost y-y-you..." she said crying as Undyne held her even closer like she was going to lose her.

"Undyne, who the fuck done this to you!?" I said well yelled but I didn't mean to.

(Undyne's POV)

"It's was... it was Lydia... she... attacked me..." I said crying holding Alphys. "I so sorry I dragged you guys into this. I won't let her hurt you guys I just won't." I tried to stand up, but held my side flinching in pain. 'God, she got me back. Fuck, when I see that little bitch Chara I am going to kill her!" I said and Sans and Alphys looked at at me confused. 'Lydia is with Chara and with those two together we are all in more danger then before." Sans looked at me even more confused, but Alphys looked at me worried. 'I won't let them hurt you or anybody." I said as I put Alphys into a hug because I was so scared of losing her and I kept looking everywhere so she wasn't around.

"U-U-Undyne your head bleeding!" I unwrapped my arms around her and I put my hand on my head and looked at and I felt dizzy and everything started to fade away. "Undyne!" I heard her yelling before I passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Kate here, here is the next part of Scars and I am so happy you guys are enjoying the story. I don't have much to say because I am about to go to bed. So night, but thank you guys so much!