Chapter 49

// No POV //

The next day, everyone in the group anxiously started making plans to defeat Prime and get back their friends. It won't be easy, and they have to prepare. "Mermista, Spinnerella and Scorpia are wreaking havoc across Etheria. If we wanna stop Horde Prime, we have to neutralize them and figure out how to free them from their chips."

Adora yelped when three, big books were thrown in front of her, Netossa's ready for everything and everyone. "Leave this to me! I've been keeping tracks of every princess' weakness AND I've discerned the best tactical strategy to overpower every one of them! Spinny's weakness is obvious."

"Uh-huh, uh-huh. REAL obvious. And uhm..." Adora coughed, glancing at the net princess. "What is it exactly?"

Netossa sighed deeply. "Everyone knows she twisted her ankle when she was a kid!" The group glanced at each other, obviously not knowing anything about that. "If you keep her off balance her injury will act upon her! Plus if we have (Y/N) distract Spinny with her magic then I can catch her by surprise, fight, subdue her and un-chip her and save her and remind her of every time she tells me IT'S MY TURN TO CLEAN!" Maria and Glimmer looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows, both of them were uncomfortable.

"Right!" Came Bow from behind, resting a hand of Netossa's shoulder to calm her. "But could we circle to your not-at-all-weird-and-very-detailed-plan theories on our weaknesses?"

"Yeah, not all of us will be as easy as a twisted ankle." Glimmer said, crossing her arms and flashing her a grin, then Netossa chuckled. "OH, you don't believe me? That's-- That's fine, I'll just demonstrate." The princess walked away and grabbed a piece of tech. "Entrapta's weakness?" She threw the tech away and Entrapta went after it immediately. "Tech."

"Mermista's? Fire. Frosta's: Also fire. Adora can't act to save her life, also, extreme hair-envy with She-Ra." Adora proceeded to rub her hair as Netossa walked over to Glimmer. "Glimmer: Crippling self-doubt, mixed with overwhelming hubris."

"Whoa whoa whoa, that's like, really personal compared to fire!" Glimmer shouted at her as Netossa stepped closer to Maria. "Maria: Water, by a long-range. And very much trusting issues." Maria widened her eyes as she turned to the net princess. "Oh come, maybe it's true but you don't need to be so mean!" She yelled offended.

"Oh! Oh! Do me! Do me next!" Perfuma giggled and jumped where she stood, Netossa only rolled her eyes. "Perfuma: Fire. And an inability to unleash your full power due to your overwhelming fear of hurting the people you care about."

"Some might say that's actually a positive quality." Perfuma smiled, Netossa rested her hand on her hips. "It's not." Then she walked away, grabbing the bow from the archer. "Bow's weakness?" She suddenly cut the line, making Bow cry loudly. "You've spent a lot of time thinking about this, huh?" He said, hugging his weapon while tearing up.

Netossa kneeled and made a new line made of magic in the bow. "Contingency plans are how you win, and I always win. Now last, but not least important. (Y/N): Gets angry very soon and is incapable of controlling her powers by that point. Also--" She looked around, noticing that you weren't there. The others glanced around the room too, it was too quiet with you not being around.

"Where is she?" Frosta asked, Maria got up from the chair and looked at the room you shared. "M-Maybe she's still asleep, I'll wake her up." They nodded and they watched the fire princess run back to your room, the curtains were closed, and she could see you on the bed. The others kept talking and Maria saw how Netossa attacked Catra with water then captured her with one of her nets, she let out a small smile then stepped inside. "(Y/N)?" 

You didn't respond, your friend sighed, not expecting this kind of game coming from you. You told her what happened last night when you came back to the room and truly, she felt disappointed in you and Adora. "Look... I know this is hard for you, but I promise it will get better, now more than ever you have to trust us and confide in us. You are the one that taught me that."