Chapter 23

This episode bothered me for many reasons... My heart just broke.

-------------------------------------------------

Glimmer entered my room, calling my name softly. I knew I had concerned her deeply when I ran out of the war room. My eyes were swollen and puffy, that I knew too well, but I didn't have shame on showing it to Glimmer, who immediately teleported next to me, wrapping her arms around me, stiffing in her arms. She always wanted to protect me and comfort me, I could not ask for anything more.

"I'm sorry, Glimmer... I just... If it wasn't for me Entrapta would be safe here with us...! I'm so sorry...!" I sobbed in her shoulder. "(Y/N)..." Glimmer was going to cry too, she always did that when I'm sad. Glimmer took my cheeks and I looked at her. "Please, listen to me. It isn't your fault. I promise you none of us thought that, are neither should you."

I blinked away tears. "You don't have to keep burdening yourself with negative thoughts, (Y/N). We will never leave you behind, and neither give up on you." I smiled brightly, hugging Glimmer tighly.

"Now come on, we have a princess to save!" I nodded, teleporting with her to the war room, Bow yelled as we appeared before him, embracing me and taking in their plan to save Entrapta. "The Horde has Entrapta, and now they have Dryl. The timing can't be a coincidence." Glimmer said as she showed us the map of Etheria. "Of course. They're making her use her own lab."

"We're going to the Crypto Castle, we'll find Entrapta and bring her back. No princess left behind." We smiled, walking out of the war room. "Yes! Totally onboard! Let's get Adora!" This time I looked down, following Glimmer. "Adora is out training with Light Hope."

"What about the other princesses?" Bow asked, and Glimmer turned to look at us. "Entrapta got taken trying to save us, Bow. I'm not going to be responsible for losing anyone else." Bow and I looked at each other, once again following Glimmer out.

"So... (Y/N). You've been, kind of, weird lately." I glanced at Bow, furrowing one eyebrow. "Weird? Why do you say that?" 

"You've been acting very strange, you and Adora." I suddenly panicked and my hands started sweating. I looked over at Bow, shaking my hands with a nervous smile. "What?? Noo! Everything's fine! We've just..." I sighed, finally giving up. "I just don't know how to help her with this Catra thing..."

Bow hummed, stroking his jaw with his thumb. "I don't really think we should do something. It's her problem, I know she'll ask for help if she needs us to be there." I'm no so sure about that...

"I guess... Sorry for worrying you, but I can't see Adora suffering like this." Bow smiled softly, resting a hand on my shoulder. "I can't either, but the both of us know that it was not what I was talking about." He walked away, leaving me speechless where I stood.

// Timeskip //

Luckily, we got ourselves into Dryl without being seen. Glimmer teleported me with her next to be Bow, at least we are well hidden. "Any sign of Entrapta in the castle?" I shook my head, and Glimmer grunted. "Nothing. And as usual, that place is impossible to navigate."

We heard a loud yawn, and Glimmer and I widened our eyes as we saw Catra coming towards us, the princess pushed Bow with her as I hid behind herm watching as the cat girl took out a beeping tablet. We heard female screams, Entrapta screams. We got closer to hear better. "Pull it together! You're fine!"

"Stop it! Please! Why are you doing this to me?!" Entrapta shouted. I was so afraid of what they were doing to her, flashbacks of my torture coming back. "She's alive..." I muttered. "And they're hurting her...!" Glimmer teleported and Bow was about to stop her, but the princess had already attacked Catra.