Chapter 33

"I can't believe I'm standing in front of Mara's ship." The sun shined above the deserted land, we couldn't believe our eyes when we first directed our eyes to the ship in front of us, poor Mara. "How do you know this is Mara's?" Asked Glimmer. "Light Hope showed me Mara's ship crashing. Right before the stars disappeared..."

"I don't know who Mara is, but that's definitely the ship that says your name." Said Huntara, walking closer to the ship. "Wait. Says my name?" Huntara glanced at Adora. "Not Adora. It says She-Ra." Huntara, Adora and Glimmer walked towards the ship, Bow was excited to enter the ship and I just stood there, staring like an idiot.

"This is incredible. A First Ones ship? This thing used to travel through space! Think of all the amazing things it contains!" Bow shook my body a bit, his eyes shining as he gazed at the ship. I chuckled, he can be so cute sometimes. We followed Huntara inside the ship, the problem is, it was small, and it was empty.

"It's empty..." I muttered, but it was loud enough for everyone to heard, Bow rested his head on my shoulder, disappointed. "That's an option, too..." He muttered and I stroked his back trying to comfort him. Adora walked towards a pillar and looked around. "This--This can't be it... Where's the message coming from then?"

"Has this ship always been here?" I asked to Huntara. "The Crimson Waste got hit with the mother of all dust storms. And when it cleared, this was unearthed."

"And then people stole everything they could pry up and take." Bow said, looking around the empty shipment. "Look, if they didn't want things stolen, they should have bolted everything down. Besides, no one comes here anymore." Glimmer chuckled. "Because there's nothing left to steal?"

"Well, that. And it's haunted." I widened my eyes as voices ran through the ship.

"She-Ra..."

"Etheria..."

"Gone..."

We all gasped at hearing does echoed voices. "Where is that voice coming from? And where's the door? This ship is massive but this room is tiny. There has to be a door around somewhere." Adora looked down and gasped, unsheating her sword and transforming it into a shield. "Hold on."

The stone from the sword shined and soon the entired shipment recognizedd the magic from the sword, changing the appereance drastically as we stared in amazement. A door behind us opened and bats came flying towards us, soon the same echoed voices engulfed the ship again.

"She-Ra."

"Etheria."

"Gone."

We walked into the dark room and as soon as Adora stepped in the magic of the sword iluminated the room. "This is amazing... Everything in here is beautiful." Bow and I smiled at seeing the ship in its original state, astonished at the sight around us. 

"Not as beautiful as you." I flushed, gazing back at Adora with a smile. "Girls, not the time." Said Glimmer as she passed next to us. We smiled playfully and followed the others deeper into the ship.

Soon we stopped in front of a closed door, Glimmer and Bow were scared of what could be in the other said so they stopped Adora from opening it without the shield. With a big sigh, I stood next to Huntara as we watched Bow panic. "We do this on three. One, two--"

"Wait! On three or after three?" Huntara groaned and Glimmer repeated. "On three. One, two, three!" The princess and the archer shouted as the door opened, since nothing happened in the first seconds they all opened their eyes as Huntara and I walked in without problem, Adora's sword got back to its original form and we all investigated the room.

"It looks the main room, where Mara controlled the ship." I say and Adora walks next to me to see the panels and the many buttons. We heard Bow yell and we turned to stare at a screen, the archer smiled brightly. "This is it. This is the same message from my tracker pad." The ship started doing weird noises again and in front of us appeared a hologram from Mara in her She-Ra transformation. She's beautiful.