Chapter 28

"(Y/N)!!" 

I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell off the bed, a pair of strong arms stopped me from touching the ground. Adora smiled at me and I blushed before finally looking at Glimmer. "Why did you yell?! What's wrong??"

"It's Bow! He disappea-- Adora put her down." Adora finally let go of me, Glimmer handed me an arrow with a note. "'I'm fine. Don't follow me.' Okay... This is weird but why are you worried then?" The princess took the arrow from my hand. "Put on some clothes and meet me outside the castle! We are going to find him!"

Glimmer teleported away and I sighed, as I turned I found Adora staring down at me. I forgot I was in my panties so I covered them with my shirt as I flushed. "What?" I asked, a lot more rudely than I wanted to. "N-Nothing. You just-- I mean I-- I-I'm just gonna go." Adora stumbled on the carpet of my room, but immediately recomposed and walked out my room with a big smile.

Okay. That was the weirdest thing ever happening to me, and I talk with a pegasus from time to time.

// Timeskip //

"Bow's tracker pad and arrows are gone. He must have left after he shot that note through my window!" I didn't know it was that soon, if I knew I would have stayed in bed. I prepared myself in less than ten minutes, and Adora and I are followed Glimmer into the Whispering Woods. "If he was, he would've told us he was leaving. After finding out the signal is about Mara--"

"Okay, okay, Glimmer, just calm down. We agree, okay? So, where does Bow go when he's not at Bright Moon?" Glimmer looked away, smiling nervousy. "Seriously? How long have you been friends?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Look, Bow really values his privacy. He's never talked about his past or where he came from. Never. And you know how talkative and open Bow usually is. Something's wrong. What if he's in trouble?"

I sighed and we kept walking after Glimmer, until they stopped to look for what route he could have had pass. "Bow definitely came this way, judging from the broken twigs, the sap and his distinct footprints." I gasped as I saw Bow's arrows behind bushes. "Look! Bow's arrows!" Glimmer went to where I pointed and she held them. "There's no way Bow would ever leave his trick arrows behind. I told you, he's in trouble."

"What is that place?" Adora pointed in front of us, I averted my eyes at the sight of what it seemed to be a museum. "Wow..." I whispered, before being teleported by Glimmer inside, but everything was dark and I almost couldn't see anything. "We have to find Bow, and get him out of this, uh library?" We looked around the library, while Glimmer and Adora were inspecting the place I just looked at the amount of books it had, my eyes shining in appreciation.

"Have you ever heard of a library in the Whispering Woods?" I turned, Glimmer shook her head and suddenly the door opened and Adora unsheated her sword, but it was Bow who entered. "Bow, I'm so glad we found you!" Glimmer exclaimed out happily. "We're here to break you out, or fight your kidnappers. We're not sure what we're--"

Glimmer interrupted Adora and gasped dramatically. "What have they done to you?" We all looked down to find that his torso was all covered. Why is she dramatizing so much?

"We got your arrows. Who are we fighting?" Adora asked and Bow shook his hands in panic. "No one. You shouldn't be here. You need to leave now, before--" The door opened again and Bow grabbed his arrows and the sword, hiding them around the library. 

The lights were turned on. "Who's there? Who are these people?" Two men entering the room asked.

"Play along." Whispered Bow. "This is (Y/N), Adora and Glimmer, my friends from the academy. Girls, meet my dads." My eyes shined again when he said that, his dads smiled at us. "(Y/N), Adora, Glimmer."