Chapter 7

In the end, Bow needed his back to rest, so Glimmer and I were on the horse, the princess fell asleep on my torso the whole ride to Bright Moon, we were drained. Thank goodness I didn't choose to be in the front. Bow patted Glimmer on the leg. "Hey, we made it."

Adora gasped in astonishment at seeing Bright Moon for the first time, just like I did. "Welcome to Bright Moon." The birds were chirping happily and the Moonstone kept its grace, I look at it every day, but I never tire myself of watching it. "It's so beautiful..."

"Okay, I just need to go in there, recharge, and deal with my mom." Glimmer groaned and I rolled my eyes. "This'll be fun..." I muttered, getting a small punch from the princess. Oh, wait a minute...

"Hey, maybe you should take Adora in the back way?" I advised the archer, and I gave Adora a small wink, waving at them as Glimmer and I made our way to the front door. "Oh, yeah. Good call."

"What's the back way?" Oh dear Adora you'll have so much fun!

As we arrived at Bright Moon, I helped Glimmer to get off the horse, we were both drained and we had little strength to continue, but she had to recharge and I have to get a BIG night of sleep, my sleep of beauty. "Glimmer! (Y/N)! Where have you been?"Scratch that...

"Hey, mom." Glimmer said as I only whispered a low. "Hello, Queen Angella..."

The queen walked over to us, her anger obvious by the way her steps resonated. "All of Bright Moon has been worried sick! I've been worried sick! What were you thinking?"

What is... happening...? I couldn't even watch the Queen's face without blinking twice, maybe four times, I felt my body tremble. I couldn't feel my hands or my legs, and I felt like my brain and heart weren't working anymore. My vision is...

"G-Glimm..." I felt my body hit the ground, and I heard the distorted voices of the princess and Queen, calling out for me in distress.

// Timeskip //

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)!"

What...?

"She will find you. She will destroy you. You must connect to your stone."

What do you mean?! Who are you!?

"Ga--! Sav--! The stone--!"

I gasped harshly, sitting in my bed while I looked everywhere, I tried to calm down, but my heart seemed to want to get out of my chest. It's not the first time that happened, but this time he has spoken much clearer, although he's not very specific, it is as if he does not hear me.

The darkness of my dream was too intense, the voice was shaped into a star, a star that spoke to me... Who is he? What does he want? What stone?

The door opening woke me from my trance, making me turn to Bow and Adora walking in, but Adora is wearing a pink cape, making me smile and then laugh. "Glad you are alright, I was worried. We were worried." Adora shouts out to me, sitting on the edge of the bed with Bow.

"Glimmer told us what happened, I hope you recharged your energy." Oh yeah, I wasn't thinking about that. I extended my arms and concentrated on my magic, the whole room went black and a few lights of many colors danced around. Bow gave me a thumbs up, making me smile. "Whoa... Your magic is amazing..." Muttered Adora.

"My powers seem to grow stronger as I stay here. I tried to do the same thing Glimmer did at the First Ones place, the big sphere magic, but for me, it only resulted in a big mass of destruction. I had destroyed that area and everything was burned down." Bow inhaled through his teeth. "Ouch. So that's what got you so drained."