Chapter 13

"Come on, Adora! Wake up!" Half yelled Glimmer as we looked down at our unconscious friend. "Please, Adora, wake up..." I begged, still knowing that she won't hear me. God if I wasn't so useless I could have stopped her from being like this...

"The tall one seems infected, too. She turned less tall. How does it work?" Entrapta asked, wearing a bright smile on her face. "She's not an it. She's our friend! And what do you mean, infected?" Glimmer asked for me. 

"It's really fascinating. I've experimented with a disc recovered from a mine and it was a game changer. It held more First Ones code than anything I'd ever seen before! But it seems to have reacted with the tech that powers my bots." I turned my gaze back to Adora as my eyes widened. "It infected them with some sort of a virus."

"But why would that make She-Ra sick?" I asked with a low voice as I stroked Adora's cheek. "Well I'd have to take her apart to be sure." Both Glimmer and I hugged Adora closer as the princess took put a knife, but then she looked at the sword. "Her sword is First Ones tech, it must've spread through that."

Glimmer left Adora in my arms as she stood up, taking the knife from Entrapta's hand. "First! You're not taking her apart. She is a person! Second, If we destroy this disc, will that stop the bots and the virus?!"

"Destroy it? But the experiment isn't complete!" 

"I think this experiment is a failure!" Yelled Glimmer.

"But what if it's not--? No, you're right it's a failure..." Entrapta said, looking down in dissapointment and finally accepting the truth. 

A whimpering got my attention and I gazed back to Adora, Glimmer kneeled next to us in an instant. "Glimmer...! (Y/N)! There's two of you! That's nice!" Glimmer and I looked at each other in confusion, helping Adora to sit. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Just peachy." Adora laughed and let her head fall on my shoulder. "Why are we whispering?"

"Sound activates the robots." Glimmer replied to her. "What ROBOTS?!" I closed my eyes, hoping that no bot heard her. 

"The ones attacking us." Whispered Glimmer. "Oh, those robots... Okay, I'm gonna take a nap now." Adora said, but Glimmer stopped her from doing so. "No, no, no...! Stay awake...! We have to go to Entrapta's lab and destroy this disc, and then you'll be all better again."

"Better? I'm fine. I'm She-Ra." Adora laughed then snorted, this time finally going to sleep. "We've gotta get to your lab. She's getting worse." I said as I carried her, she's not that heavy anyway.

We stumbled through many halls, walls and secret doors in this FREAKING CASTLE, I can even feel myself losing my mind just by seeing the same colors and walls and hearing Adora's cheeky giggles and laughs as she held onto me. She just looks like she's drunk!

We lost Adora once while Entrapta was figuring out what is the correct way, but Glimmer catched her in an instant. We passed another door but Entrapta took some steps back, making me grunt as I kept carrying Adora. "Oh, we're here!" Both Glimmer and I stared at her, completely drained. "I mean, of course we're here. We were never lost!"

Entrapta stepped to the door and wrote the password, resulting in her getting electrocuted. Adora went to touch Entrata but Glimmer stopped her. "Wow! The door is infected, too! It won't let us in, that is so smart, and awful we're all gonna die."

"I've got this one. I'll just teleport in." Glimmer said, making Entrapta excited as she took out a notebook. "Ooh, teleportation. How does that work? Tell me everything."

"Sure. But maybe later, when we're not facing a robot uprising." Entrapta clapped happily. "It's a date." I left Adora laying on the wall and I saw Glimmer teleporting into the room, great and loud screams and roars coming from it.