Chapter 39

"Wow, that's Etheria?" My smile grew wider at the sight of the planet I've been living for months now. I'm glad nothing has happend yet, I need to find Adora as quick as possible. "Yes, that is Etheria. My home."

"You only mean that because you are queen now." Maria grinned and crossed her arms as I chuckled. "Sure why not, a queen without a kingdom... That sounds so sad." I shook my head and jumped at the loud voice of the ship.

"Voice System Stablished. Location Required."

"Oh I almost forgot about that... Bright Moon." I said, the ship loaded the information and showed us a digital map of Etheria, locating the palace of light. 

"Bright Moon Located."

After that, the ship made its way to the planet, and I widened my eyes and grabbed (P/N) quickly. "Sit now!" Maria looked at me quickly before nodding and sitting on her chair. "What's going on?!"

"We're entering the planet and I'm sure it won't be pleasant." I half muttered, but it was loud enough for Maria to hear, she swallowed hard, making me even more nervous. "Okay, (Y/N) calm down! I'm sure we will enter the atmosphere without proble--!!" Maria screamed as we felt the pressure of the atmosphere as we entered the planet.

I found funny the obscenities she screamed as she shugged her legs, I just closed my eyes and felt my owl hid in my arms. Once we entered Etheria, the force decreased, but we kept going down rapidly until we got to the clouds, thus traveling normally to Bright Moon.

I let (P/N) fly out of my arms again as Maria and I panted heavily. "Okay!" She panted. "I'm not doing any... Of that again!" She said between pants, and I nodded quickly as I tried to regain my breath. Maria stood from the chair and looked at the ocean and at the approaching lands. "It looks... So much like Earth."

"One of the many things I liked from here, at least this planet has beauty to show. But it can be very dangerous if you go deeper into the woods like an idiot and then scream for help for an archer than yelps like a damsel in distress." Maria laughed and I grinned playfully as I stood and walked to her. "That would be your friend Bow?"

"I love him with all my heart, but facts are facts." I couldn't stop smiling at the lands in front of me. Suddenly, Maria gasped, and I turned to her. "Maria, what's wrong?" She didn't said anything. She hid her mouth pointed towards the sea, my eyes averted in horror at the sight of the kingdom of the Sea in ruins.

The Horde had taken Salineas.

I rested both my hands on the control panel as I kept staring at the destroyed kingdom, and Maria touched my shoulder as my eyes teared up. "What have I done...?"

// Timeskip //

An hour passed until we finally reached the kingdom of Bright Moon, we landed safely in front of the royal gates, Maria was amazed by the beauty of the stone and everything around us, and I was too but I was saddened by the kingdom of Salineas. I have to talk with Glimmer and Adora, if they know then they must do something.

The door opened, (P/N) rested on my shoulder as we walked out the ship, the royal guards were pointing at us with their spears, but as soon as they recognized me they lowered them with a surprised gasp. Everyone was muttering my name and I smiled, glad that they still remenber me, since I used to stay in my room when we didn't have missions.

"(Y/N)...?" The guards stepped back to reveal Glimmer, a very different Glimmer. I widened my eyes as I saw her and I smiled brightly. "Glimmer!" I ran to her and she teleported right into my arms, embracing each other tightly, she started crying, holding me ever so close to her.

"Y-You are really here...! Here with me...!" Gimmer exclaimed out with tears dearing to fall. "I'm so sorry for leaving Glimmer! I promise it won't happen again!" She stroked my cheeks softly as a smile appeared on her features, but her expression changed when she tilted her head to look behind me.