Chapter 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Is she alright?"

"How can she be alright when she fell from the sky, Bow?"

All I could see was darkness, I couldn't open my eyes, the strength I once had before a bright light invaded my view had completely drained me. I almost thought I was drunk from all the Overwatch plays and proceeded to imagine myself in a better world, but putting depressive thoughts aside, maybe I was just dreaming and my little sister was playing with the lantern again.

But if that were true, from who are these unfamiliar voices? I tried to open my eyes with a small groan. "What if she's a Horde soldier and we are here worrying about her for nothing!" The female yelled. "Sshh, Glimmer! She's waking up!" My view was fuzzy, but slowly I gained consciousness of my surroundings. I didn't move my body, but the light of the sun kissed my exposed skin, the birds were chirping happily and I could smell the recognizable aroma of nature, I smiled softly, remembering the times when my family used to camp. Happy memories.

"Hey? Are you okay?" A face got in between me and the sun and I screamed, getting on my knees and crawling away from the stranger, I mean, strangers. "W-Who are you?! W-Where am I?!" I looked around, more conscious of my state, I don't know what happened, I don't remember anything after that light.

"We won't hurt you! You are in the Whispering Woods, just next to Bright Moon. Do you live there?" The male looked nice, but they are strangers. Why are they helping me? "Pfft duh? If she lived there we would have already met her. Nobody with does clothes can't remain unseen for too long."My clothes?

"Wha-? What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked, kind of offended. The small female was about to respond until her friend stopped her. "There's nothing wrong with your clothes, it's unique!" He laughed nervously, looking at her friend and then back at me. "I'm Bow, and you are?" I blushed in embarrassment, taking in the sight of them more clearly. They were so... Sparkly, with kindness emanating from their faces and clothes, they do not seem dangerous at all. I mentally facepalmed and looked at him. "I-I'm (Y/N)... W-Where did you say we are?"

"Whispering Woods, did you never hear of this place?" I shook my head, maybe I was going delusional. "Maybe she's just lost." Bow says as he looks at the female, who only glared at me. The male motions to her, giving me a small smile. "This is Glimmer, princess of Bright Moon, and my best friend." PRINCESS?!

"An actual princess? I thought princesses were forced to remain in the castle." Bow gave me a nervous smile and chuckled. "Yeah... But Glimmer doesn't take a no for an answer." I wanted to chuckle back, but they still made me feel a little nervous. "Stop making friends with the enemy! She can kill us at any time!"

"She doesn't look like a Horde Spy! Look at her, she looks so lost, maybe someone or something attacked her." Horde Spy? "What is a 'Horde spy'?" I asked, not sure if it was a good idea to do so.