Chapter 5

"(Y/N)? Glimmer?" We were staring at the soldier that transformed into a whole new person, she had calmed down the insect. "I see her..." I muttered. I was relieved that my blush was hidden between my flowing, (H/C) hair and the light emanating in the area. "Yeah, I see her too Bow." Glimmer said, clearly surprised too.

"Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me." This couldn't be an illusion. The blonde looked around confused and then screamed, falling on her butt as I ran to help her up, but Glimmer stepped in, teleporting to her and trying to remove the sword from her hands. "Stay where you are!"

"What did you do to me?" The soldier screamed back. "What do you mean what did 'I' do to you!?" They kept grunting at each other while Bow and I kept staring at them, this is so dramatic and stupid on so many levels. "I didn't know being a princess was contagious!"

"Calm down, everyone! Please!" I begged as I grabbed the sword, Bow ran next to me and looked directly at the soldier. "Wanna tell us how you did that?" He asked muttering. "I didn't do anything. All I did was pick up the sword, and then whoosh! I'm in a tiara!"

"I don't care how she did it. We just have to make sure she never does it AGAIN!" We heard a roar, and we turned to the now awaken monster. Dammit Glimmer!!

The insect roared and crashed its legs on the ground, Bow and Glimmer were hiding under a tree covered by roots while the blonde and I ran away. I looked at my friends trapped, the monster was trying to gain access to them. "Glimmer! Bow!" I started to run to them but the blond stopped me. "No! The bug will come after you and we have nowhere to hide!"

"But I have to do something!" I shouted at the soldier. In an instant, Bow was running to us with the magic sword, he was panicking. It's not good when Bow panics! "Do it again! Do it again!" I heard Glimmer sighing angrily from her spot, but he ignored her and gave the weapon to the soldier. "Do what you did before!"

"I don't know what I did before!" Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! The insect destroyed the tree and I saw an opportunity to tangle it. I shot a beam of energy to the large roots and they fell on it. "We have to go while we have time!" I screamed.

As we ran away to safety, I could hear the noises of it getting closer, but because I am very blind, I didn't see the soldier stopping in front of a small cliff. I crashed into her back and then Glimmer and Bow crashed into mine, making us fall deeper into the forest. I grunted in pain before opening my eyes and seeing a strange door in front of us. "Wow, it's beautiful..." I whispered.

"What is this place?" The blondie asked while panting. We were interrupted by the roar of the insect yet again, it was right above us. Bow and Glimmer helped us to stand, but I couldn't take my eyes off the monster. "No idea, but in there's gotta be better than out here!"

The princess took my hand as we got closer to the door. "Bow, wait!" He crashed into the door and tried to open it, but it didn't even budge. "It won't open, Bow! Don't waste energy!" I exclaimed and Glimmer grabbed my arm.

"Everyone, grab on, I can get us in there!" I turned to look at the princess in concern. "Are you crazy! You never teleported four people!" Glimmer looked at me as she gave me the word. "Do you have a better idea?" We gasped at the sight of the insect getting free from the rocks.

"What's written on this door? It looks like some kind of password." The soldier is right, with all the studies that Bow gave me it was easy to read it, but I don't know the password. "You can read that?" Bow asked her surprised. "You can't?"

The insect was almost free of the restraints around its body, I prepared my magic and looked at the soldier. "Quick! What does it say?" I half yelled as I shot another beam of energy at the rocks, keeping it away from us. "Uh! 'Eternia'!"