Chapter 18

This chapter is a bit small, it was suppose to cover for one episode and a half. Sorryyy.

-------------------------------------------------

Finally, after many hours, they were safe in the Whispering Woods once again. The group had reached the line of safety, and Sea Hawk stopped the shipment, everyone was still thinking of what had happened, they had lost Entrapta and you were tortured, unconscious in front of them not once giving a sign that you were okay, at least you stopped glowing, your skin color back to normal.

"How could I let this happen...?" Adora asked herself, looking down as Glimmer and Bow glanced at her. "Adora, it's not your fault." Said Bow, but Adora shook her head, not believing his words. "It is my fault. Entrapta's gone because of my plan and (Y/N)..." She bit her lower lip, once again looking down.

"This only happened because we were together." Mermista stood up, crossing her arms as she finally said it. "Mermista's right, being together makes us vulnerable." Perfuma agreed with the princess of the sea, cleaning her tears. "Maybe there's a reason the Princess Alliance fell apart before. Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea."

"Mermista, no, you can't say that." Glimmer tried to stick everyone together, but Mermista turned. "Whatever. I don't want to be a part of it anymore. Sea Hawk, take me home." Glimmer gasps, looking at Adora and then at Perfuma, who didn't say anythingin exchange, the princess of Bright Moon found herself stop trying, and she lowered her hand, letting Sea Hawk take the princesses to their kingdoms.

Finally, Sea Hawk stopped in front of Bright Moon, Bow always walked next to Glimmer and Adora carried you the whole way, not once breaking her eyes from your unconscious form. "Oh, Glimmer! Are you hurt?" Angella hugged Glimmer tighly, but the princess only grunted. "Mom, you're crushing me..." Bow embraced the both of them happily, but the queen directed her eyes towards you and Adora.

"(Y/N)... What happend...?" The queen stepped to Adora, resting a hand on your forehead. Adora pursed her lips, not wanting to talk. "Mom... (Y/N), she..." Glimmer started, but looked away, Angella looked at the three teenagers around her, concern washing over her features. "She was tortured mom..."

The queen's eyes widened in astonishment, staring at the unconscious girl she saw as a second daughter, as a student, even as a friend she dared to think. She clenched her fists before calming herself down, taking you from Adora's grasp slowly.

"You'll tell me everything when I come, don't worry, she's in safe hands now." Now the queen flew up to your room, finally giving you the rest you deserve. Her magic was making some miracles on you, you had stopped burning, but your skin sometimes got glowy again.

Frankly, it was shattering to see you like this, such an innocent girl excited more to learn about her magic, a girl ready to a princess, being tormented by the dark souls of the Horde. Angella sighed, you were breathing normally, stopping quivering altogether.

The queen kissed your forehead, and procedeed to leave your chambers, giving you one last glance before closing the door behind her.

// Your POV //

'Are you okay?'

I've got an established life where I am right now, but something is pushing or pulling me to take the leap. Of course, I had to take it, it has been my best option until now... But I'm not sure anymore...

It's a decision that will make a huge difference to the whole course my life has taken from here on out. And that's... Exciting, but it can also be overwhelming.