Chapter 10

"Council. We're looking for plans to strengthen defenses against the Horde. Who would like to go first?" We were currently in the reunion room where Queen Angella wanted anyone of us to get more supplies, the problem is, nobody wanted to go.

"Me, me, me...!" Scratch that, nobody wanted to go but Glimmer.

Queen Angella sighed deeply. "Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?"

The princess stood from her chair. "Mom-- Uh, Your Majesty. Let me, (Y/N), Bow and Adora continue our Princess recruitment mission. If we form a new Princess Alliance, the Rebellion would stand a chance for once."

"The Princesses withdrew. They choose to focus on protecting their lands." I stood too, smiling at Glimmer and then looking at the Queen. "Are we supposed to just give up? Please let us try, your majesty. Together we are strong." Glimmer continued for me with a determined smile. "We're proposing a diplomatic mission."

"So, what do you propose?" Glimmer and I looked at each other and smiled as she pressed the button on the table, making a hologram of Etheria appear. "Anyone approaching by sea passes the Salineas Sea Gate. It's controlled by Princess Mermista now that her father retired. With her on the side of the Rebellion, we could control the seas. We need this alliance with her, Mom."

"The journey is treacherous, Glimmer." Queen Angella warned, but the princess stayed positive. "Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything."

"Uh, we're also gonna need a boat." Adora whispered, and Glimmer coughed. "With She-Ra and a boat, we can conquer anything."

"And an experienced sea captain." Glimmer grunted in frustration, making me flinch and continue for her. "With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain, we can travel to Salineas and ask for Mermista's kingdom to join the Rebellion, your majesty."

Angella sighed and closed her eyes for a few moments. "Very well."

Glimmer gasped happily and shouted a big. "YES!" Kissing her mom and teleporting to us. "I mean it. No violence, no collateral damage." Glimmer hugged us, ready to start our mission. "You won't regret it!" Then she teleported us away.

// Timeskip //

We entered a pub where many fish people were resting or having fun if fighting means fun to them. Adora didn't let me go on the front, maybe Angella told her to not lose sight of me and Glimmer, as we are princesses in a very dangerous pub, this is kind of scary if I keep thinking about it.

"This is so cool. Seaworthy is just like I imagined it. Everyone looks like a real pirate!" Bow exclaimed. I looked around, trying to see someone that might be qualified, but nobody caught my eye. "Focus, Bow. We're just here to find a sea captain." Glimmer said.

"No pirates?" Bow asked, disappointed. "No pirates."

"Arr..." He muttered sadly and I patted his shoulder. "None of these people look qualified to sail a ship." I nodded, looking around. "Adora's right, these people look more like robbers than actual captains." We kept looking around until Glimmer walked to the bar. "Excuse me. Uh... We're looking for a captain to take us to Salineas."

The fish woman pointed to a table with many people. "I won! Drinks all around! Put it on my friend here's tab!" I see... He's that kind of captain.

We looked at each other and walked to the table with the relaxing captain. "Uhm... Hello? We were told you're a sea captain?" I asked, looking at the man. "I am the one and only Sea Hawk." He smiled and jumped on the table. "Has my reputation preceded me?"

"Your name is Sea Hawk? Coolest name I've ever heard..." Bow once again muttered, and I snorted at his cute face. "Captain Sea Hawk, we're interviewing captains to take us to Salineas. Would you like to apply?" Glimmer asked and the captain laughed. "Apply for the position? I am Sea Hawk. I'm offer only."