Chapter 12

We gained a lot of self confidence after gaining Mermista's truth, and Glimmer took advantage of this to continue uniting the princesses of Etheria, our next princess is Entrapta, from a kingdom called Dryl. That said, we just arrived a while ago and sincerely it doesn't seem like the right place to live, but if Glimmer is sure that coming is a good idea and Bow follows, well I don't think I have any choice.

"Princess Entrapta will be a total catch. My mom will be impressed." Glimmer squealed. "Uh, I'm all for impressing Angella, but why is Entrapta important?" Asked Adora, and I replied to her. "I heard that she is a very intelligent princess and a great inventor, she makes robots and rehabs old tech."

"Excuse me, old tech from the First Ones." Bow corrected me, smiling at us. "She's a big deal in the Etherian makers community." Glimmer and Adora looked at each other and I giggled as Bow continued. "Which I am a part of, because I dabble in gadgetry myself." He finished, grabbing a small bow and making it explode in fireworks.

"What does any of that mean?" Adora muttered to Glimmer and me. "If Entrapta joins the Rebellion, she'll invent all sort of cool junk for us and then we'll have finally weapons to stand up to the Horde!" Glimmer said.

"Like my trick arrows! I ran low, so I built new ones. This one's a stun arrow, this is a flare. And this one? This one's just pointy. And here's my newest one. Sonic arrow!" Glimmer laughed like if he was crazy, they were both looking at him like that. "When will we need a sonic arrow? If we have to wake up early?"

Adora kept going, making me furrow my eyebrows. "Or if we get separated in a crowd?" Both of them laughed. "Okay, girls." I chuckled sarcastically, trying very hard to hide my anger towards their sudden bullying. "We don't even know if Entrapta will join, so stop making fun of everybody even when you make mistakes. Okay? Okay."

"(Y/N) we didn't mean--" Adora started, but I was already walking towards the kingdom. "(Y/N) wait!" They called for me, but the sound of a rock sliding made us stop. "Must've been a rockslide. Any loud sound could cause another slide. We need to be as quiet as--"

"For the honor of Grayskull!" Adora interrupted Bow from going much further, he started to whimper while bitting his nails and I only crossed my arms in anger. Adora cuts through the rocks. "Ha! Getting the hang of this."

"That was incredibly dangerous...!" Bow complained. "What's the big deal? It worked." She simply shrugged and walked away from us. "Adora, you can't just burst through everything like that." I said and Bow agreed with me. "(Y/N)'s right. She-Ra could've caused an avalanche."

"But she didn't, okay? I spent my whole life without powers." I widened my eyes, practically hurt with that sentence. "I'm not gonna stop using them now." We heard lighting crashing, and we looked onwards to find the kingdom of Dryl.

"Whoa. She's got lightning...!" Bow said amazed while Glimmer teleported up the wall. "Something's wrong. The distress beacon is lit. They must be under attack." The princess teleported away into the kingdom. "There's no report of the Horde in this area." 

"Wait! Be careful!" I shouted as I heard beeping, and both Bow and I stared into a trap, gasping in fear as we stepped around it. "Thanks for, you know, stepping up to me." I flashed him a small smile. "That's what friends are for Bow, even if sometimes they are jerks..." I muttered the last part, but he still heard me.

"The power has made them change, I mean, it's okay to trust in yourself and have self confidence, but..." I furrowed my eyebrows in concern. "They took a step too far, I understand. Back in my home I had a 'friend' just like that, in the end, I didn't talk to her as much. But I don't want you to do the same, they have good hearts. We'll just have to open their minds about that they are doing wrong."