Note + Prologue

All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2015 domihyung

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

In short, no plagiarism 😂

REALLY. BAD. EDITING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. (note: i actually have a lot of punctuation errors, it would be nice if you don't mind them, i recently just realized that)

edit: 16/03/23: I wrote this book waaaaaaay before most of you even got into wattpad. it's old and cringe-worthy, and i was twelve. and there are definitely thousands of logic fails and just nonsensical shit coming from my twelve year old imagination.

- First, this story might have wrong grammar/spelling/Korean words/etc. It's just that I might be the clumsiest author right there.

- Second, my author rules! I'm a legitimately free author in Wattpad, and I could do what I want with my stories. And my author rule says that: THE CHAPTERS WILL BE HELLLLLAAAAAA LONG. Chapters with 3000-4000 words, so many dialogue and details, so many thinking moments, and so many events in one chapter.

If you don't like stuff like these you may pass and read another book. I'm not stopping you! \^.^/

- Lastly, I want to see feedbacks of people who read this and put this in their library/reading lists! ^^ I'm not forcing you to but please, I want to see how I could improve this story. That's what all they say, most writers learn from other writers and readers too.

Started: 14 | 1 | 15 (Happy Birthday to Kai from EXO and my friend '!)

PROLOGUE

Kwon Han Bi has always been the wealthy, kind, humble, uncompetitive, unassertive person and most of all, the most popular student in her old school.

But then, her plans changed once she entered Kim Han-Seok High School founded by her uncle in her second year of high school. She then wanted to live her life as a commoner.

The secret was only known by her family and her uncle, and no one even knows that she's the niece of the owner of the luxurious school. They must keep this secret really well, before it gets to the hands of somebody else.

Therefore. Han Bi should be known as something she isn't.

But then... Han Bi's life turned upside-down because of someone.

and it was outrageous.

Nope, it wasn't the students. But ONE student in their High School.

It was Kim Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin has always been simple commoner who's gentle, kind, handsome an caring who studies in a normal school.

But when he moved to Kim Han-Seok High School a year before Han Bi did, he changed his lifestyle and was badass, obnoxious, and rich.

Now...reputation and dignity were their frienemies.

---

started: 150115
ended: 160311