IMAGINE:#49(A Happy New Year?)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

Y/n: "But mom it's a big party tonight for the new year and all my friends are gonna be there and Justin is going too which means I need to go."

Mom: I'm sorry honey. But you know you have that little birthday dinner thing jack has planned for you. And we're not rearranging it because you did the last time so you could watch to Justin's last soccer game. So no you can't go to the party, sorry."

Y/n: "ugh" I say as I leave the house and make my way to school.

See, jack is my moms boyfriend. My dad died a year ago. And jack he's been trying to get on my good side since day 1. But no one can take my dads place.

I pulled up to bhs and parked in my usual spot, I hopped out and saw Justin talking to his best friend Ryan.

Y/n: "Justin" I say.

Justin: "hey baby" he says as he gives a look to Ryan telling him to leave.

Y/n: "Hi" I say as we hug.

Justin: "so we going to the New Years party tonight right" he asks.

Y/n: "I don't know baby. I have that birthday dinner thing that jack planned-"

Justin: "just promise me to get out of it"

Y/n: "I'll try" I say as I give him a peck.

Justin and I go our separate ways well because we have different classes. I met up with my best friend Kylie.

Kylie: "hey girl"

Y/n: "Heyyy"

Kylie: "are you excited for the New Years party"

Y/n: "If I go. You know jack planned me that birthday dinner thing"

Kylie: "you have to get out of it"

Y/n: "how"

Kylie: "how about you call your mom right now And say that my dog died and I really need help getting over it because I need my best friend"

Y/n: "she's not gonna fall for that"

Kylie: "do it" she says demanding as she closes her locker and walks away.

I walked out front and decided if I should call my mom. I finally got the courage and dialed her number.

<~Phone call~>

Mom: "Hello"

Y/n: "mom I don't think I can make it to the dinner tonight"

Mom: "and whys that"

Y/n: "uhhh, Kylie's dog- mom I have to go to the party tonight. It's New Year's Eve"

Mom: "no y/n NO."

Y/n: "fine" I say then hung up.

<~Skipping to nighttime~>

•Justin's POV•

I'm very upset y/n couldn't get out of the birthday dinner thing. I shouldn't have came to the party either but I don't have anything better to do and it's the biggest New Year party of the year. I texted y/n twice saying how much I missed her and how I wish she was here with me. I'm in the bathroom washing of my face taking some time from the loud music. I had a big bottle of cherry vodka that I was chugging. I have no idea why.

I looked to my right noticing the door was opening. The door closed revealing Bianca locking the door.

Justin: "what are you doing in here?"

Bianca: "just wanted to see if you were okay"

Justin: "I'm fine."

Bianca: "ooh, what do you have?" She says referring to the alcohol.

Justin: "uhh, cherry vodka" I say

Bianca: "don't you wanna share?"

I don't answer I just pour her some. She looks up at me and kisses me. I kiss back. And it turned into a make out session. She started unbuckling my pants. You know what happens next.

•Your POV•

After the dinner I got back home pretty earlier, so I decided to change and head to the party.

30 minutes later I got to the party. Hoping Justin and Kylie was still here. I walked in the house and I could smell the weed and alcohol. I drink but I don't smoke. Hopefully Justin hasn't gotten into anything. I saw Kylie drinking in the kitchen.

Y/n: "Kylie, hey have you seen Justin?"

Kylie: "omg y/n you came. And I don't know where Justin is" she says slurring her words.

Y/n: "alright" I say as I walk away

I started walking around looking for Justin. No where to be found. I decide to go upstairs, praying I wouldn't regret it. I looked into the three rooms that was up there but no one was in there. I saw the bathroom light on. I took a deep breathe and opened the door very quietly. Once I opened I regretted it. There it was my worst nightmare... Justin having sex with another girl and not just any girl Bianca.. Tears stared forming I tried to shut the door without making any noise but my phone fell "shit" I whispered. "Hello who's there" I heard Justin say. I picked up my phone and started walking away then the door opened.

Justin: "y/n" he questioned

Y/n: "It's over Justin, happy new year" I say as I run down the stairs.

Justin: "no baby" I heard him say as he ran after me.

•Justin's POV•

I'll get my baby back before the year is over so she can get that special kiss at midnight she's always wanted. I have 2 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, part 2 guys?

15+ comments

25+ votes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. 💖