IMAGINE: #25(For Charisma)

IMAGINE:

So last night you and Justin went to a carnival and you bumped into your Ex Liam.., He said and I quote "I still Love you and I want you back" right in front of Justin..

*Flashback to last night*

Liam: Hey Charisma

Charisma- Oh.. Hey Liam

Liam: (points to Justin) who is he?

Charisma: My boyfriend Justin..

Liam: Oh.,, I see.. Well I just get this quick and over with.. I still really love you, I'm really sorry I cheated on you and I just really want you back....

Charisma: I'm sorry Liam, but I'm in love with Justin and only Justin.. And I don't think I could be able to forgive you after what you did to me you broke me.. And Justin put them back in there place.

Liam: Alright I understand, and I know I did but I'm-

Justin: Well your not getting her back she's mine and only mine.. so can you just go on? we're kinda on a date right now.

Liam: Hmm? Greedy much?

Justin: Naw bro.. She's my girlfriend, not yours anymore.. So back off!

Charisma: Baby calm down

Justin: NO IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN..

Liam: Woah Dude chill tf out.

Charisma: Well I'll see you when I see you Liam.. We need to go.

I grabbed Justin and as we walked away Liam slapped me on my ass. Justin didn't see he was just trying to make his way out.. We got to the car and Justin we off on me.

Justin: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Charisma: What was what?

Justin: "LIAM"

Charisma: Justin calm down, I have you I don't need him.. I wouldn't leave you for him.

Justin: Bet you would

Charisma: excuse Me?

Justin: You heard me..

I sighed and Justin started the ignition and drove home. The whole car ride was silent..

*End of Flashback*

We are currently right now, and this has been going on since we woke up this morning...

Charisma: JUSTIN I TOLD HIM THAT I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU AND I WOULD NEVER EVER DUMP YOU FOR HIM.. SO CAN WE JUST DROP THIS?

Justin: I CANT AND WILL NOT DROP THIS... HE ALMOST TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME..

Charisma: BUT HE DIDNT JUSTIN.. DID HE? I didn't dump you and walk off with him, now did I? You see I'm still here WITH YOU.. Why don't I just... I'm done here

Justin: why don't you just what?

Charisma: why don't I just go back to him, you know? Cause apparently I was going to leave you for him anyways.. But he broke me heart so I wouldn't... I'm done with this argument..

I turned my heel and started walking away but before I knew it I was being slammed against the wall by an angry Justin..

Justin: Don't you dare leave me for him..

Charisma: I can do what i want

Justin: You are NOT leaving me for him, and I repeat NOT

Charisma: I gladly will

Justin: NO

Justin leaned in and started kissing you on your neck. You moaned then got out of Justin's grip you decided to play with his feelings a little bit

Charisma: No Justin stop, I don't like you anymore..

Justin: W-What?

Charisma: do I have to spell it out for you?

Justin let a tear slip down his face. I kinda feel guilty but I'm gonna keep it going still!

Charisma: I said.. I don't like you anymore..

Justin: baby I'm so sorry.,

Charisma: No Justin... I don't like you anymore we-

Justin: No charisma, please... I love love love you so so so much

Charisma: I love you too!

Justin: Why not? I'm sorry- wait what?

Charisma: I said I love you too,.

Justin: but you just said you didn't like me anymore..

Charisma: It's because I don't like you.. I LOVE you!

Justin: Don't ever do that again, my heart was pounding from a panic a attack..

You walked towards Justin and gave him a big hug..

Charisma: Don't ever think I'd leave you for anybody... You're the one who fixed all my pieces and I love you so much for that ..

Justin: I love you too charisma!

I'm sorry That it's not 2 parts charisma.. But I hope you like it(:

@izziekeyboard