IMAGINE: #27(Just That Girl)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

It's been 3 days since Justin and I have talked to Each other. We have these sorts of arguments, for some reason this argument wasn't the Same as all the others one. I turned on the tv and Enews was on.. I couldn't believe what they were talking about...

Giuliana Rancic: Justin Bieber was spotted kissing Selena Gomez.. Does this mean the end of 3 year relationship with y/n?

I turned off the tv I couldn't watch anymore of it... I felt tears escape my eyes, I kept shaking my head hoping it was all a dream.

Ryan and Chaz walked through the door they must've watched Enews too.

Ryan: So what are you gonna do now?

I shrugged. Who knows what will happen now?

•Justin's POV•

My world has just crashed and blew up, I can't believe I let Selena kiss me.. I'm in love with y/n... There is no way y/n is ever Gonna forgive me.

But I have to see her and tell her what really went down.

I ran downstairs and got in my car and drove off to y/n's house.

After about a 10 minute ride it arrived at her house. I got out my car and knocked on the door.

Ryan opened the door looking mad as hell. But he let me in without saying anything. I walked in the house and didn't see y/n so I walked in the kitchen seeing her sit on the stool crying..

Justin: Baby, I'm so sorry.

Y/n: No you're not Justin

Justin: I am

Y/n: No you're not Justin, did you even think of me when you were kissing her?

Justin: I was

Y/n: Then why tf did you kiss her?

She raised her voice at me she has never done this before, I now had tears in my eyes...

Justin: You know that I love you like crazy and wouldn't do that to you on purpose

Y/n: but you did though... I would never do that to you, now would I? I love you too damn much to do that.. Jay we've been together for 3 years and you decide now is the best time to cheat on me.. I can't believe this is really happening right now!

I couldn't say anything, I was so shocked and mad at myself to speak...

Y/n: You figured you could toy with me until someone better came along, and I wouldn't mind because I was lucky a big star wanted me.? Well, you know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for? You fall anyway because you think he might turn out to different.

Justin: Y/n-

Y/n: Justin we need to take a break..

Justin: But I-I don't wanna take a break...

Y/n: Me neither Justin, but that K-Kiss Changed everything between us too.

I couldn't stop crying I can't believe this is happening to the both of us.. I hope I can win her back because I know she's the one for me and nobody else.

I know I haven't updated in a while I just couldn't think of any imagines until today.. I hope you guys liked it, but please COMMENT & VOTE if you want a part 2 to this one.. PLEASE

~~ Dazzy💕