IMAGINE: #33(Liar)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

Justin has been gone for a week now, he went to Miami, then Texas, to "take care of business" I didn't think anything of it until now..
He hasn't called nor texted me..

I was on my twitter scrolling down my timeline, I'm replying to a couple a fans and following some.. I haven't been on twitter in a week so when I got on and people noticed I was on, my mentions blew up...

@KittyCat_Belieber : @ Y/T/N check out Justin and Selena's dance video they made the other day in Texas..

@JustinsBabe : @ Y/T/N Have you seen the video of Justin and Selena?

@Belieber_Jelena : How do you feel about Justin and Selena hanging out again? watch their dance video!

I seen so many people telling me to watch the video.. So I clicked on the link.. I regretted it .. I never thought I would see them together again.. I thought Justin and I had something special? Maybe not... Maybe I was just being used... I slammed my laptop down and slid the computer on the ground..

I couldn't take it.. I didn't know what to do.. Until I got a phone call, I looked and the Caller ID and surprisingly it was Justin..

*Phone Call*

Justin: Hello?

Y/n: Yeah?

Justin: Hey babe.

Y/n: Don't hey babe me..

Justin: Whats your problem?

Y/n: My problem is that you told me you had "Business to take care of" not go learn new fucking dances with Selena.. I thought you were done with her Justin.. YOU LIED TO ME... WE'RE DONE... I HATE YOU!

And with that I hung up and threw my phone on the bad and screamed..

Justin clearly told me 4 months after we started dating that he loved me and he was done with Selena but turned out to be a lie.. I hate when people lie... Its stupid! there is no point in lien.. I don't see it? If he didn't wanna be with me and go back to Selena he could have told me instead on going behind my back sneaking around with her.. And me having to find out on TWITTER BY FANS! It sucks.. It really does!

~~~~~~~

OMG, guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating... I haven't had any ideas.. And I've been babysitting to make money so I can go to Magcon! So I won't be making them all the time, I'll do them when I can! 👌💕

And for you guys that have requested one, I'm working on them and I'll update them as soon as possible I know you've been waiting for a while but, a majority of people have asked for one.. So! They be done as soon as I can finish them if I have time, cause I also have school!

But comment and vote if I should make a part 2 to this.. Idk If I should!