IMAGINE: #7(HeartBreaker)

IMAGINE:

•YOUR POV•

It's Justin's 20th birthday, He's having big birthday bash, i haven't seen him since the believe tour started , and now that it has ended i get too see him hopefully. Scooter called and asked if i could fly to L.A to surprise Justin at his party. And of course I said yes.

I arrived in L.A a hour early before the party started. I couldn't wait to be in his arms again. It's been a while since I've seen him!

Scooter picked me up from the airport, & drove us to the building where Justin was having his party at.

I got to Justin's party, and I seen all his friends from celebrities, to home town friends, it was packed.

I couldn't find Justin anywhere, then I seen Alfredo so I went up to him.

Y/N: Hey Fredo

Fredo: Y/N Heyy.

Y/N: Heyy (laughs)

Fredo: how'd you get here? When did you get here?

Y/N: A plane, and a car ride. & just a few minutes ago

Fredo: Justin's gonna be really happy to see you.

Y/N: I know, and I'm so excited to see him too. do you know where he's at?

Fredo: Naw, last time I seen him was when we first got here.

Y/N: Ahhh, okay. But thanks (walks away)

Since I couldn't find him anywhere down here, I decided to go look upstairs to see if he was up there.

I heard a Rasp female voice

"I know you want me, I mean we already did it when I visited you on tour so why not again, why can't you dump her so we can get back together"

"NO, I'm not dumping her just so I can just get a back with you, we broke up for a reason.."

It was Justin's voice, I put myself in a position where they couldn't see me, I needed to know what was going on.

"Justin yes you do, I know you love me, and if you still didn't love me you wouldn't have made love to me we that night before your concert"

It was Selena, she was next to him on the bed rubbing her hand up and down his thigh, and got closer to his ear. And whispered

"Besides, I'm way better than her"

I saw Justin look away, then back at her, and she crashed her lips onto his, I got up hoping Justin would pull away.. But that didn't happen, he started kissing her back

I felt my eyes stinging with tears forming. My eyes got really blurry from all the tears building up, I finally got the courage to walk away but as soon as I did, Justin came out the door. He looked shocked to see me, and also a regret look on his face.

Y/N: HOW COULD YOU (I screamed)

Justin: Baby... (Steps closer)

Y/N: NO JUSTIN, DONT COME NEAR ME..

Justin: y/n listen to me

Y/N: No, We're DONE. (Runs off)

I could hear Justin calling me, and running after me but I just ran even faster wanting to get out of there as fast as I could. I saw Kenny in the car listening to music, so I just got in the car.

Kenny: Woah, hey y/n

Y/N: Hey, can you drive me to the airport, I don't feel well.

Kenny: Yeah, sure thing! (Drives off)