IMAGINE: #11(Hold Tight)

IMAGINE:

Justin has been on tour for 6 weeks and we haven't really talked much, cuz he's been so busy. But we talk on the phone here and there, But I understand.. Then Scooter calls me.

*Phone Call*

Y/n: Hello?

Scooter: Hey y/n

Y/n: Hey scooter, whats up?

Scooter: I just called to tell you that Justin isn't really himself cause you're not here.. Right after he's done with the concert he goes straight to the tour bus and into his room, and doesn't come out until he has to go onstage again.. After he calls you, I hear him crying a little.

He goes through all the pictures of you and him together all day.

Y/n: I don't know what to do? Maybe you could send me a ticket to come down there... And maybe stay the rest of the tour?

Scooter: If it's gonna make Justin more active, then yes. But I already sent your ticket.. It should be in the mail already.

Y/n: OHH okay, that's what that was, I thought it was something for my mom.

Scooter: It's for you. But see you in a while.

Y/n: Alright bye.

*End of phone call*

•Justin's POV•

I got off stage, still feeling sad that y/n isn't with me.. I have been feeling like this for the last six weeks. I got in the car and looked at my phone.. Hmm no text from y/n she usually texts me before and after my show to see how everything went.. I frowned and once again looked at our Pictures.

I finally got to my tour bus, I got in and went straight to my room. And flopped on my bed. And fell asleep!

*DREAM*

"Guess who" a voice asked covering my eyes.

"Is it The girl of my dreams" I asked.

"Yes" she said as she uncovered my eyes.

I lifted her up into a hug and she pushed me away smirking..

"Y/n" I asked.

"Justin" She asked, in a different emotion.

"What's the matter" I asked.

"I don't love you anymore Justin, I never really did, I was just acting cause I knew how much you liked me, I'm sorry" She said.

"But-"

"No Justin, I have somebody else" She said as a boy came and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Bye Justin" She said.

*End of Dream*

I woke up sweating, I nodded to myself then felt something wet.. A tear, then another, then another, then another. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I miss my baby girl.

"Jay"

I heard a familiar voice come from the tour bus. I ran to the door and unlocked it and saw my beautiful girlfriend. I hugged her so tight!

Justin: I missed you so much.

Y/n: I missed you too baby.

We kissed for a few minutes before pulling away breathless.

Justin: I love you so much.

Y:n: I love you too.