IMAGINE: #19(All Bad)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

Today was Justin & I's 1 year anniversary he promised me a romantic night at the pier.

He has to work today, he said he's getting off at 6pm.

All I've been doing today was watching tv, eating, and sleeping! Lazy? Yes. Well I'm just ready for the date night.

I woke up from another nap I took, I looked at the clock and it was 6:01pm "shit" I said, I ran up the stairs to get ready.

When i finished getting ready, I got down stairs to watch more tv till Justin showed up.

It feels like I've been watching tv for over an hour, I check the time and it was 7:32pm "where could Justin be"

I called and texted him multiple times, but never got a call or text back. So i decided to go to the studio to make sure everything is alright.

I got to the studio and looked around and it was quiet and no one was in here, so I went to the back and I saw a cracked door open, I looked through the crack and saw Selena sitting on Justin's lap and they were kissing, scratch that! Making out.

I couldn't watch any longer, I ran out of the studio, got in my car, and drove home as quick as possible.

When I got upstairs to our- Justin's bedroom I grabbed my large suitcase and started throwing clothes and clothes after clothes into the suitcase, I came across to a picture of Justin and I sharing a good memory at the beach. I chucked it at the door, and the glass shattered everywhere.

By the time I got done, and zipped up my suitcase, Justin walked through the door.

Justin: (picks up the picture frame) babe, whats wrong? Why is this picture broke, and why do you have a suitcase?

Y/n: BECAUSE IM LEAVING JUSTIN.

Justin: WHAT? Why? Because I was working a little later than I thought

Y/n: Justin, I know you're cheating on me. That's why I'm leaving so I can get out of your hair and you can go date Selena again, like you want.

Justin: how do you know?

Y/n: doesn't matter, just know I'm gone,

Justin: No, don't leave me.

Y/n: Justin we're over.

And with that I ran downstairs, out the front door, and hopped in my car and drove off.

~~~

*3 Months later*

I haven't been so good with the whole break up thing with Justin and I, i miss him, I know what he did was wrong,. But I really do miss him.

I know for a fact he hasn't been taking it well, because TMZ talks about him all the time. Last month he was caught coming out of the store crying, he's starting to smoke again, and he's just been treating himself really bad.

•Justin's POV•

I've been doing a lot of stupid stuff lately, it's just because I don't know what to do with myself without y/n.

Alfredo: God dammit Justin, put the weed down.. You're better than that for crying out loud. It's not good for you, and I'm pretty sure y/n wouldn't like you doing this to yourself. Now would she?

Justin: No (throws weed down) I'm not all bad, I just need y/n back.

Alfredo: Go get her.

After that Justin got in his car and drive off to your house.

Justin: (knocks on door)

Y/n: (opens door) Justin

Justin doesn't say anything he just picks you up and kisses you sweetly but rough since it's been so long.

Y/n: (pulls away) I knew you weren't all bad.

Justin: I love you.

Y/n: I love you Too.