IMAGINE: #45(It's All My Fault)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

It's 2am and Justin is not home yet, I'm very worried about him right now did he get in an accident? Is he drunk? Is he cheating on me? Then the door opened..

Y/n: Justin where have you been?

Justin: babe I was at the studio

Y/n: Justin it's 2am

Justin: Okay? And I've came home later than this and now you're tripping?

Y/n: well those other times I was sleep.

Justin: well dammit y/n you should have been sleep! I don't wanna hear your loud mouth.

Y/n: I'm not even yelling. Justin what were you doing at the studio?

Justin: it's a studio? What do you think? .. Making music, Duhhh!

Y/n: Yeah sure... Was Selena, Yovanna, or Chantel there?

Justin: oh so that's what you think I've been doing? You think I'm cheating

Y/n: I don't know. I'm asking you!

Justin: I'm not answering that question y/n you should trust me enough to know wether I cheated on you or not.

Y/n: Why can't you just answer the damn question?

Justin: IF YOU THINK IM FUCKING CHEATING THEN IM GONNA JUST LET YOU THINK IM CHEATING IM NOT EXPLAINING SHIT TO YOU...

Y/n: SO YOU ARE?

Justin: DAMMIT Y/N FUCKING LEAVE IF YOU THINK IM CHEATING, GO AHEAD LEAVE, THE DOOR IS WIDE OPEN !

Y/n: FINE

I got my keys, ran out the door and hopped in my car.. As soon as I pulled off my eyes got blurry from all the tears I couldn't see where I was going until I saw bright lights and then BAM!

•Justin's POV•

I walked outside because I heard a loud boom I walked further down my street and noticed it was y/n's car. "Oh no" I thought so myself as I ran to her.

Ambulance guy: hey sir you can't be here!

Justin: She's my girlfriend

Ambulance guy: oh well do you know what happened? How this happened?

Justin: We got into a huge argument and I-I told her to leave...

Ambulance guy: oh well sir I'm not sure if she'll make it or not she has some really bad injuries and needs to go into surgery fast.. But you can follow behind us to the hospital

Justin: Okay.

Hospital>>>>>

•Justin's POV•

I've been waiting in the lobby for 4hours now.. I'm really impatient right now.. I'm so scared, what if she's gone? The last thing I said to her was to leave but I didn't mean leave like this.. No no no please don't let her be gone...

Doctor: *clears throat*

Justin: Is she okay? Is she alive? Can I see her?

Doctor: She's out of surgery and she's breathing so she's okay, but she's still sleeping-

Justin: Can I see her

Doctor: yes mr bieber, but please let me finish-

Justin: I have to go see her *runs to the room you're in*

As soon as I got In her room I ran to her side and grabbed her hand..

Justin: baby, I'm so so sorry.. Please forgive me for everything.. I love you so so much..

•Your POV•

Who am I? Where am I? What am I doing? I opened my eyes to bright lights and immediately closed them back.. Why am I here? I looked to my left and saw someone holding my hand I pulled away quickly

Y/n: Who are you?

•Justin's POV•

I felt y/n's hand move not a good move though, she pulled her hand away from mine

Y/n: Who are you?

My heart shattered into a billion pieces.. She forgot me?

Justin: baby, I'm Justin. Your boyfriend..

The doctor walked in

Justin: Whats wrong with her? She doesn't know who I am?

Doctor: I was trying to tell you but you wouldn't let me finish.. She has amnesia the crash gave her bad bad brain injury..

Justin: Will she ever get her memory back?

Doctor: I don't know mr bieber.. It's all up to her.. *walks out*

I started crying to the thought of the love of my life not remembering me.. And plus it's all my fault.. I should be in her place.. Not her, she doesn't deserve this.. It's all my fault..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaaaahhh 💕

Hey guys, does this one deserve a part 2??? 😝😁

Vote, comment💋