IMAGINE: #13(One Life)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

I'm in the hospital from last night, i was upset that justin was gone on tour, and then I remember finding out that I was pregnant, and me being worried and decided to get drunk and be stupid and falling and me being rushed to the hospital..

I opened my eyes and seen bright lights I immediately shut my eyes back then I fluttered them back open slowly to get use to the bright lights..

My eyes finally dilated to light I turned my head and seen my mom..

Y/M/N: Y/n Your awake

Y/n: yes mom.. I'm sorry

Y/M/N: No, don't apologize.. I'm just glad your awake.. And your ok

Y/n: Mom, I'm pregnant

Y/M/N: I know.. The doctors told me

Y/n: I'm so sorry mom...

Y/M/N: It's okay Sweetie.. But you have to tell Justin

Y/n: What? no.. I can't, I don't wanna ruin his career or anything...

Y/M/N: Sweetie you have to tell him, it'll make things worse if you don't

Soon after that Justin comes in and your mom walks out

Justin: Oh my gosh, baby are you okay? I rushed down here immediately after I got the call that you were in the hospital. I was so wo- (GCO)

Y/n: Justin, I'm pregnant

Justin: what? But how? We were safe?

Y/n: That day when were drunk...

Justin: This is okay, we always talked about having kids and now we got one.

Y/n: No Justin, stop trying to make it seem like it's okay, when it's way far from that.. We talked about it.. Not planned, not right now. I'm not ready for this and neither are you. You have a bright future, a bright one. You have an amazing career. And I refuse to let you drop all of just for me.

Justin: Y/n this is my responsibility too, I did this too. I'm gonna help and be there for you and our baby.

I shook my head in disagreement I can't let him give up his Career.

Y/n: No Justin, it's over...

Justin: What?

By now I was crying, I don't want to let Justin go but it's for the best right? He has to stick to his career.,

Y/n: I can't ruin everything for you, and I don't want to I can't have all that on my shoulders.. I can't

Justin: Please don't do this y/n, I don't have to give up everything to be with you and the baby.. Please?

Y/n: it's not going to work Justin, it's really not

Justin: Baby, I will do anything to make it work.

Y/n: Justin, I don't wanna mess up your life..

Justin: your not babe.. Please don't do this, we can do this.

Y/n: No Justin, your making it harder than you'll ever know.. I know I'm hurting you.. I'm hurting me too.. But this is just whats best for us and the baby..

Justin: DONT DO THIS Y/N

Justin voice started to crack..

Y/n: I'm leaving Justin.

Justin: Please y/n, please..

Justin was fully crying now.

Y/n: I love you Justin, and I always will. I promise that I'm doing this for your career sakes, I wish you could just see that. I love you so much, but Im not and don't wanna be the person to ruin your life..

I walked out of the room walking towards my mom, while Justin was on the floor crying.. I hates seeing him like this, but he'll understand that it's whats best for him and his career.

Y/M/N: Ready sweetie?

Y/n: Yes mom.

I looked back at Justin one more time and then walked out the door crying a little more I'm gonna miss him a lot, I just gave up my soul mate..

Comment for PART 2 if you want a part 2 😊👍