IMAGINE:#57(Expecting Another?)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

Okay so I'm expecting another child. I'm excited.. My Vivi is going to be a big sister. I haven't told Justin that I'm pregnant with our second child yet because I don't know how he's gonna take it.

When I told him I was pregnant with vivianna he was shocked he wasn't expecting it he started to panic wondering if he was gonna have time for a child it was kind of sad but he got over it as soon as she arrived he fell in love. So I hope the same for the second one?

My bump is showing and Justin hasn't noticed anything but today we're going out by the pool as a family and I'm gonna tell him when I take of my shirt. Vivi and I have matching bathing suits and it just the cutest (Vivi Is just 1 years old by the way!)

Justin: "Hey babe you ready?"

Y/n: "Yup. Just finished putting on Vivi's bathing suit" I say handing him to her

Justin: "Awe. Look at my pretty princess" he says throwing her in the air

I know you're wondering how Justin hasn't noticed the bump.. It's because Justin's always at work and when he isn't at work I'm at work. And also he has been gone away for business trips.. Sleeping wise he sleeps on the couch most of the time he claims we need a new mattress because that one hurts his back. Idk. Lol.

Justin: "are you gonna put on a bathing suit?"

Y/n: "yeah. Go ahead to the pool. I'll meet you guys out there"

Justin: "alright" he says as he walks away with Vivi

I finish putting on my bathing suit and adding a big shirt and walked outside to the pool to see Justin throwing Vivi up in the air. I smile at how cute they are.

Justin: "Look Vivi mommy's here"

Y/n: "Hi my sweet girl" I say as I kiss her cheeks

Justin: "you ready to get in?"

Y/n: "yes.. But first I have tell you something"

Justin: "yes?"

Y/n: "Vivi is having another brother or sister"

Justin: "what?"

Y/n: "I'm pregnant Justin.. Believe it or not I'm 3 months pregnant"

Justin: "what? How haven't I noticed?"

Y/n: "you don't pay much attention to me"

Justin: "is this some kind of joke babe?" Laughs

Y/n: "No Justin this isn't a joke" I say as I take off my big shirt revealing my bump

Justin: "Oh my.. You are pregnant" he smiles

Y/n: "soo?" I say nervous a little

Justin: "I hope it's a boy" he smiles

I smile and I give him hug he looks up and kisses me. I sit down next to him and Vivi. And just think to myself how wonderful my life is.

Justin: "I love all of you"

Y/n: "and we love you too" I say and smile

~~~
😊😊😊

Short but I Thought this was cute.

15+Votes
25+Comment