IMAGINE:#46(The New Girl)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

It's been 2 weeks into senior year, and it's going great. Justin and I have been dating for a full year now.

Justin: "Hey babe" he says as he kisses your cheek.

Y/n: "Hi" I say sweetly.

Justin: "Your birthday Is coming up In a few days" he says as he smirks

Y/n: "I know." Smirks back

Justin: "I'm not gonna tell you what I have planned, just know it's something special for a very special-" he gets cut off by someone

???: "I'm so so sorry to bother you, but I'm new here a-and I don't know where I'm supposed to go and I just need your help" she says really fast.

Justin: "Oh yeah, sure I can help you?" he says and he grabs her schedule.

Emma: "Oh, sorry I'm Emma" she says as she sticks out her hand.

Justin: "Nice to meet you Emma, I'm Justin." He says as they shake hands.

Justin got up and walked away with Emma.. He totally forgot I was right there. Wow. I got up and left the cafeteria because I knew the bell was gonna ring. So i made my way to first period which I have with Justin so maybe he'll say he's sorry for just leaving me like that.

I walked into Mrs. Harris's classroom walking to my regular seat until I saw that the new girl "Emma" was sitting in my seat which is right next to Justin's and they were flirting... I sighed very loudly and sat next to my best friend Janel...

Janel: "what's going on?"

Y/n: "I have no idea.. She walked into the cafeteria, interrupted us, he gets up and walks away from me without saying anything, and now this." I say mad and loud

Janel: "hey, it okay. He's just being nice."

Y/n: "yeah whatever"

Soon class started and I just watched Justin the whole time... Guess what? She's in all of our classes and them just flirting and her taking my seat in every class it's driving me insane.. I don't like. I don't like it. I stood up and walked over to Justin

Y/n: "Justin we need to talk"

Justin: "later" he questions.

Y/n: "No. Now." I say sternly

Justin: "y/n we have all day to talk about whatever this is about"

Y/n: "NO JUSTIN. WE DONT EVER SINCE THIS NEW GIRL HAS CAME YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED ME AT ALL. YOU LET HER SIT IN ALL MY SEATS FOR EVERY SINGLE CLASS AND IT'S BULLSHIT JUSTIN IT'S BULLSHIT... IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT HER.." I yelled then ran out of the classroom.

•Justin's POV•

Y/n: "NO JUSTIN. WE DONT EVER SINCE THIS NEW GIRL HAS CAME YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED ME AT ALL. YOU LET HER SIT IN ALL MY SEATS FOR EVERY SINGLE CLASS AND IT'S BULLSHIT JUSTIN IT'S BULLSHIT... IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT HER.."

After y/n said that she ran out the room.. I do feel bad that I haven't noticed her since Emma got here. I'm a such bad boyfriend..

Justin: "I'm sorry Emma, but I gotta go" I say as I get up and leave the classroom.

I didn't know where y/n ran off too I was walking down the hallway, I looked in the girls bathroom and didn't see or hear her so I left then i kept walking down the hall until I walked passed the janitors closet and heard sniffling. I sighed and opened the door to see my baby girl crying with her hands covering her face. I walk up to her and start rubbing her back.

Justin: "baby I'm so so sorry"

Y/n: "Justin, do you like her?" I question.

Justin: "What? No baby. I'm in love with you"

Y/n: "Justin stop lying to me"

Justin: "baby I'm not lying-"

Y/n: "Justin stop. Just stop. I see the way you look at her and the way you smile at her... I notice it because you always looked and smiled at me like that" I say as more tears poured down my cheeks.

Justin: "baby, baby... You got it all wrong-"

Y/n: "no I don't Justin.. I know she likes you too."

Justin: "y/n listen to me, Emma yeah she's pretty and sweet. But you, you're gorgeous it's like your to good to be true and I'm one insanely lucky ass guy to have you.. I'm so so sorry for not acknowledging your presence in any of our classes I don't know what was going through my head. I love you"

Y/n: "I love you too Justin" I say as I peck his lips.

•Your POV•

Justin and I made up and I'm extremely happy about that. It was now the end of the day Justin has basketball practice so I kissed him and let him go. I started walking to my car and when I got there Emma was waiting there leaning on my car.

Y/n: "May I help you" I say with no emotion.

Emma: "your Justin's girlfriend right?"

Y/n: "I am, why?" I ask.

Emma: "Oh, I just wanted to let you know that he will be mine..." She says with a smirk.

Y/n: "and why do you say that?" I ask.

Emma: "because one he's hot and I'm hot, two he's already came on to me once when we had free period and "went to the library" but then remembered he had you as a girlfriend and stopped.. Let's just say Justin wants me and I want him.. One little mistake from him or you will end it."

Y/n: "what do you mean he came on to you?" I ask nervously.

Emma doesn't say anything. She just smirks and takes off her scarf there it was two hickeys on her neck. My eyes got watery I looked down and shook my head she was just giggling so I got in my car and drove home.. I can't believe he would do this.. I HATE HIM... I say as I cry into my pillow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, part 2?😏

I'll post asap if I get a lot of votes and comments.

15+ comments

25+ votes

✌️