IMAGINE: #12(Be Alright)

IMAGINE:

•Your POV•

Today I'm making a special appearance on Jimmy Fallon and I'm really excited.. I know he's gonna ask questions about me and Justin's relationship. But it's okay cause we're an open book.

*Show Starts*

Jimmy: How's everyone doing tonight?

Crowd screams

Jimmy: Good, Alright. We have a special guest today, please welcome Y/N Y/L/N

You walk out onto the stage and wave to everyone, you hug jimmy and you sit down on the couch across from him.

Jimmy: Hi y/n, how are you..

Y/n: I'm good. I'm good. How about you?

Jimmy: I'm great.

Y/n: That's good

Jimmy: Alright, let's get on with the show, we have some questions for you from twitter

Y/n: Okay

Jimmy: First question, if you could travel anywhere you wanted to go where would it be?

Y/n: Hmmm, I'd have to say Italy.

Jimmy: Italy, that's nice.

You laugh

Jimmy: Second question, If you could date anybody other than Justin who would it be?

Y/n: Justin.. (Laughs)

Jimmy: y'all are the cutest couple.. But I think they mean other than Justin..

Y/n: Uhm.. Probably Austin Mahone..

Jimmy: And why is that?

Y/n: I don't know, I mean He's a cutie and he's really talented and he kinda reminds me of Justin..

Jimmy: Interesting.. But third question, What has been the perfect date Justin took you on?

Y/n: All the dates he's taken me on have all been perfect, as long as I'm with him I'm having the perfect time.

The whole crowd says aweeeeeee

Jimmy: Alright well that's all the time we have for y/n, but well be right back with Ariana Grande.

*End Of the show*

Justin: Austin Mahone y/n really? Austin Mahone? (He bursts into you guys room while your laying on the bed on your laptop)

Y/n: Baby what are you talking about? (You say as you close your laptop)

Justin: Austin Mahone, how could You cheat on me with him..

Y/n: Cheat? Jay what are you talking about.. I didn't cheat on you!

Justin: Then tell me what this is? (He says as he sets his laptop down in front of you)

You look on the screen to find a gossip article about how you're cheating on Justin with Austin Mahone because you're "Head Over heels For him"

Y/n: Justin I can explain...

Justin: Go ahead..

Y/n: I was on Jimmy Fallon's show today and he was reading questions from twitter and somebody asked if I could date anybody but you who would it be..

Justin: So you choose austin Mahone

Y/n: NO, I chose you first .. Then he said somebody OTHER than you..

Justin: So whats this in the article about you and him

Y/n: I don't know Justin, you know the media.. I haven't even met austin

Justin: I'm sorry I didn't trust you, I was just scared.. I don't wanna lose you. I love you.

Y/n: I love you more..

Justin: More than Austin?

Y/n: Justin...

Justin: I'm just kidding..

You laugh and kiss him..

Justin: But why would you pick austin?

Y/n: Because he's a cutie pie.

Justin: Am I cuter?

Y/n: Yes Baby.

He kisses you passionately!