I hugged her again and just when I wanted to pull back, the heart monitor flatlined. My eyes filled up with more tears as I slowly pulled back from the hug and held Yoojin's head in one hand. I looked at her, her eyes still wide open full of tears but there was no life anymore. I cried loudly and carefully placed her back in her bed, closing her eyes right after. "I lost everyone. I lost all my sisters, I lost the family I thought I had. I-" I couldn't talk anymore and just burst out crying. Taeyang pulled me on my feet and hugged me, holding me tight in his warm embrace. "I am so sorry for everything that happened to you. I- I don't know what to say" Taeyang said. "Then don't say anything. Let's leave, I can't be here with her body anymore, I think I'm going to pass out if I do" I said. "Okay, if that's what you want then let's go," Taeyang said as he walked me out of the room.

We got home and everybody looked in my direction. "Oh sweetie," Rowoon said as he pulled me into a hug. I pulled back after I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Youngbin: You only have a few hours, make it fast.

I sighed loudly and without saying a word I walked upstairs.

Taeyang's POV

"She doesn't look well," Inseong noticed. "I know, but it's understandable. She literally has no biological family, no foster family anymore, no sister anymore, no person who she considered her sister anymore. She has nobody except us now" I explained. "Poor thing," Chani said. "I don't think there's a lot we can do," Hwiyoung said. "The only thing we can do right now is to give her time," I said. "Still, we need to keep an eye on her. People in these situations do weird things they can't ever reverse" Jaeyoon said. "I don't know her for that long, but you did choose the right girl," Dawon said. "I can accept her now" Zuho simply said, not really knowing what to do. "I am happy you all like her," I said.

"You really think she's the one?" Inseong asked. "I think so, but I'll have to see," I said. "Why, is anything wrong?" Hwiyoung asked. "No, I'm just saying I'm going to wait for a while," I said. "She's your precious flower, you're basically addicted to her. You can't live without her" Chani laughed. "You're right, I might be a little obsessive over her. But I am still going to wait and see" I said. "You should go and check up on her," Rowoon said. "You're right. I'll be back" I said as I walked towards our room.

I knocked on the door, making sure she knows I'm coming in. But when I opened the door, she wasn't there. I looked through the hallway when I saw the bathroom door locked. I knocked on it. "Rose? Are you in there? Hello? Nabi?" I asked. She didn't answer but I could hear the water running. "I am coming in," I said as I shoot the lock of the bathroom and walked inside. I looked under the shower and there was a fully clothed Rose sitting right there. "Baby no, you're going to get sick like this," I said as I felt the shower was on cold. She started crying again.

I picked her up from the floor and carried her to the bedroom, not caring if my clothes got wet. I put her on a chair and gave her a long towel and wrapped her inside it. "Rose please talk to me, I want to help," I said. She looked down at her hands. "You can't help this time," She said. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked. "I need to tell you something, about why I am here and what I need to do but-" She got cut off since she couldn't talk fast enough between her tears. Dawon knocked on the door and came in.

"I thought she might want this" Dawon said as he lifted a glass of water. I stood up and so did Rose. She wanted to grab the glass of water but so did I, by doing so, Rose tipped the glass out of Dawon's hand and it landed on his shirt. "I am sorry, I didn't know Taeyang was going to grab the glass too," Rose said. "IT'S YOU!" Dawon yelled. "What, who am I?" She asked.

Nabi's POV

"You're that chick in the cafe who spilled her coffee over me!" Dawon yelled. I. am. done. for. "What?" I asked. "You're that agent! Agent 010!" Dawon finally realized. I sighed but before I could say anything Taeyang had grabbed me by the collar. "Please tell me this is not true! TELL ME" He yelled. I started sobbing a little and dropped to the floor. I looked at the floor as I was trying to gather the courage to talk to him.

"I guess this says enough!" Dawon said as he pointed at me. My phone went and I wanted to grab it but Taeyang was faster. He looked at it for a few seconds. "Pick up" He ordered me. I grabbed the phone and put it on the speaker. "Hello?" I asked while looking right in Taeyang's eyes. He looked absolutely furious. "Nabi, I mean agent 010, you only have 3 hours left to hand him over, are you done?" Youngbin asked. "I-I-I..." I stuttered. "What's wrong? Did your cover get blown?" Youngbin asked. I wanted to tell him the truth but Taeyang gave me the eye. "No, it's just. I have lost both my sisters and-" I got cut off. "Hello, Agent 010? Yes, this is Mr.Lee. You might remember me from the video's one of our agents sent you. You have 3 hours no more, otherwise, we'll kill someone else dear to you too. You know by now who the enemy is, choose wisely, otherwise, it'll only cause more trouble" Mr.Lee said. "I'll finish the mission, sir," I said. "Good, see you in 3 hours," Mr.Lee said before he hung up.

"So it really is true," Taeyang said. "You knew?" I asked. "Of course I did, I was testing you. I do have a suggestion for you though" He said as he came to whisper something in my ear. I sighed while he talked. "Do you agree or not?" He asked. I just nodded, still afraid to talk. Taeyang looked extremely angry and disappointed. You're telling me he knew all along who I really was? "Since when did you know?" I asked carefully. "That's not important. Let's go" He said as he made me stand up and walk with him. 

~~

I walked into the KAOI building with Taeyang handcuffed. As I pushed him inside, all the guards were on high alert and pointed their guns his way. "Don't shoot, we need him alive" Mr.Lee said as he walked our way with Youngbin and Kai. "Congratulations Ms.Cha, you'll be getting a promotion. Youngbin, take Taeyang to his cell and get him ready to be transported. Nabi, walk with me please" Mr.Lee said. "Transported to where?" I asked. "A prison located far away from here. He'll go insane. He will be in a white cell with no one inside and he'll be asked if he wants to live or die everyday" Mr.Lee grinned as he looked at Taeyang who I still had near me. Youngbin wanted me to hand him over but I hesitated. Eventually I let my hands go of the handcuffs and gave Taeyang a gun sneakily. 

He grabbed me and held the gun against my head. This was not what I thought he had in mind. Mr.Lee immediately backed off a little. "Whoa, calm. We don't have to shoot anyone" Youngbin said. "Why not? She betrayed me, I have all the right to shoot her" Taeyang said. It looked like he was stalling, but for what? "I know, but it was her own choice to take on this mission" Youngbin said. "I don't think that's true" Someone from behind me said. 

Rowoon! "And how would you know?" Mr.Lee asked. "We heard the call you made with her an hour ago, about killing someone dear to her if she doesn't hand Taeyang over. I bet you made a deal with her before that she couldn't refuse" Rowoon said. "And do you have proof?" Mr.Lee asked. "No, but we trust Nabi. She told us about you wanting to give her money so she could buy her sister free from her dad. But since Haeun died, you blackmailed her and used it against her" Taeyang announced as he let me go. The guys started shooting a few guards and then the lights. Taeyang grabbed me and pulled me out of the building as soon as he could. 

As soon as the sunlight hit my skin, I knew I did it. I was free, free of this agency. Free of the blackmailing, free of the deals, free of not having to kill innocents anymore. I looked at Taeyang for a second who was trying to figure out what I was thinking. The boys inside were still fighting through some guards that wanted to come after us. 

I went to hug Taeyang. "I'm free. Thank you" I said confused of what I was supposed to feel. My nose started bleeding heavily all of a sudden. I pulled back from the hug and wiped it away. "You're exhausted. Let's get you home" Taeyang said as he lifted me up and walked away from the KAOI building. 

And they lived a happily ever after...

or did they? 

End of this story. Book 2 will be uploaded soon.