*3*

Nabi's POV

I'm to late? What does he mean with I'm to late? I started to think hard... THE MONEY.... HAEUN! I ran inside the building and opened the door as quickly as I could but in the process I dropped my keys. Once I finally got in I started to run around the apartment to look for Haeun.

"Haeun where are you? Don't play games with me, I know I'm late but I can explain. I understand if you're angry with me. But please come out" I yelled around the apartment, but she was nowhere to be found. I started t stress and my heartbeat got even worse. I sat on the couch with my hands tied in my hair when I got another text.

##: I wanted my money on time, you couldn't do that. Now, since I have your sister and I need to feed her, you're gonna pay me double then what you have to. You were almost done paying me right? Well Guess you f*cked up. You might want to hurry this time, there is someone that's in a very unstable position right now. Also, you might want to get out of your apartment if you want to live...

I need to pay double? HE MEANS I GOTTA PAY HIM 50 MILLION DOLLARS?! Is he crazy? That's when my brain functioned again and I realized he texted me I should get out of the apartment if I want to live. What does he mean this time? I stood up and walked around the apartment again, looking for something that could kill me. That's when I noticed my microwave was on. I looked through the little window of the machine only to see a lighter inside. I immediately turn around to see a gas pipe had been ruined. I looked back at the time. 30 seconds. I run around the apartment to grab what's needed and with 15 seconds left I ran into the hall.

"GETT OFF THIS FLOOR NOW!" I yelled and rang the firealarm bell. Everybody on this floor got out of their apartment right away and started running. 5 seconds is all we had, I've been counting. "RUN ONLY 4 SECONDS LEFT!" I said and ran myself. Once I got to the stairs a loud explosion was heard. The whole building shook as if there was an earthquacke. Everbody started screaming, children were crying and I was stressed. How could my own father do this to innocent people? He wants to get money but he's only losing money by destroying places I go to, I mean there is no way he's going to get away with something like this.

I wanted to run down the stairs but that's when I heard someone from up stairs crying. I didn't hesistate and ran up the stairs as I heard someone's footsteps follow behind me back up. I looked around the floor that had filled itself with smoke and fire. In the middle of the hallway was a child from about 4 years old crying with her little toy in her hand. I ran towards the child and grabbed her. When I turned around I saw a man. "Oh man, thank you for getting my child. I thought you were going to do something bad to her" The man said relieved. I looked at the girl for a second and then gave her to her father. "Get out of this buidling as fast as possible" I said. "What about you?" The man asked. "I'll save myself, I have to check this floor" I said. The man nodded towards me and ran down the stairs with his child crying in his arms.

I started to run around the floor looking for other people. That's when I heard mumbled voices from my right side as I was walking. I looked to my right side and saw the elevator. "Down... here" A voice said. The elevator was stuck and there was only a little gap small enough to fit people through. The elevator started to go a little lower. I kneeled down next to the gap, only to see a little boy from about 7 years old with his parents. "Please save our son" The woman begged. "The elevator is about to break" The man said. I nodded quickly and held my hand out to grab the child. Just as I wanted to grab his hand the cords of the elevator snapped....

My right hand moved over my mouth as I was in shock. This is all my fault, If I wasn't here this wouldn't have happened to these innocent people. I started running towards the stairs but because I was hyperventilating and breathing in a lot of smoke I collapsed on the floor, crying, seeing how that family fell down the elevator shaft. Everything turned black as my oxygen wasn't pure enough anymore to help my body.