*28*

Nabi's POV

"Because I planned it," I said with a grin. "You planned the attack? Why?" Kai asked me. "It was one of Taeyang's assignments" I smiled. "So, you mean you can stop this attack as a whole?" Youngbin asked. "Do I ever disappoint?" I asked. "No," Kai said. "Than let me handle this and hand Taeyang over to you right after," I said. "You sure you're up for this?" Kai asked me. "I was born for this" I laughed. "You really look like a Cha right now," Eunwoo said. "Shut up, you're the only Cha in this building," I said.

It stayed quiet for a while. "What's wrong now?" I asked. "Nothing. Just make sure you finish your mission flawlessly" Eunwoo said. "Don't worry, I'm almost there" I said happily. "Good luck!" Kai said. "Don't worry, I'll finish this once and for all" I said as I left the office. My smile quickly turned into a neutral face. "Nabi?" Youngbin asked me. "Yes?" I asked. "What did you mean Eunwoo is the only Cha in this building?" Youngbin asked. "Nothing, forget it. That's something between step-siblings" I said and walked out of the building.

I quickly made my way back over to Taeyang's house again and walked inside. I immediately got stared at by everyone in the room. "Do I have something on my face?" I asked. "No, we want to hear your master plan for the attack," Taeyang said. "I'm quite impressed you're done that fast without asking for my help," Dawon said. "I'm smarter than you think," I said. "I bet you are" Taeyang commented. There fell a quick silence before I finally decided to explain the plan.

"First of all, we need to get access to his bank account. We already know what bank he uses so that's not so hard. We also have a copy of every information on his card, I'm not going to question how we got that. I figured out that his security system has 3 codes that need to be broken. I am going to leave that up to Zuho's team. It's all number locks, think of some kind of way to figure out what numbers are dear to him. Before we do that, we need people to make a distraction at the bank itself because as soon as the security is gone, a notification will pop up in the lobby for the one that's watching the codes. What was his name again though?" I asked. "Mr. Seo" Taeyang answered me. "Seo, I've heard that before," I said. "Nabi, that's Soojin's name," Rowoon said.

I stayed quiet for a while. "We're going to rob Soojin's dad?!" I asked. "Yes, is there a problem? He's a bad man!" Taeyang said. "No, no problem at all. I ehhh... I... Soojin's birthday is on the 9th of March, so keep that in mind while cracking the codes. I uhm, I wanna go for a walk. I'll be right back" I said while walking right out the door again when I just came walking in.

I grabbed the little note with the address where my sister is. Better do this now, I can maybe still stop this mission. I don't have to hand Taeyang over, I can get my sister back by going there and getting her. My expression turned to almost evil. I am going to kill my dad once and for all.

When I was just about to go I looked back at the house, Taeyang was looking at me through the window. The look he gave me, it send chills down my spine. It's like he knew something, it's like he knew what I was going to do. I walked away from the house on my way to the address, going by myself is not the smartest, but I can't risk losing my sister.

Just when I wanted to turn a corner, someone grabbed my hand. "What the-" I yelled. It was Taeyang. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I could ask you the same thing" Taeyang answered. "I was going for a walk," I said. "Don't lie to me Rose" Taeyang said as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear. He really is persuasive, he knows how to make me melt in his touch and make me do or say anything, It's like he has me under a spell or something. "I... I was going for my sister" I said while looking down. I expected him to get really angry, but instead, he hugged me. "Are you crazy?! You're not going alone to the devil's den" Taeyang said. I sighed loudly and closed my eyes for a few moments. "I've been raised by the devil himself," I said while pulling back and showing him a sad smile. "You're not like that Rose! You're my rose, I wouldn't call you that if I didn't trust you" Taeyang said. "I can't wait anymore Taeyang. I need to get my sister because I am 100% certain he's going to kill her, if she isn't dead already" I said while crying now.