*7*

Taeyang's POV

"See you Nabi! See you tomorrow" Rowoon said. She left and I turned to Rowoon. "You know her?" I asked him. "Yes, she just started working here. Why?" Rowoon asked. "Ughh, I see her everywhere. I can't stand her. She can be so nice and then she just attacks you like that. I don't like her. But seems like you two get along well"I said while raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I feel like she needs someone to take care of her. I just feel like caring for her" Rowoon said. "Don't even think of bringing her over" I said to him. "Why not? I mean, she is your type. Can be nice but has a different darker side to her" Rowoon winked at me. "No, hell no. I'm not going to date anyone. I'm still not over everything" I said. "It's time to do so," Rowoon said. "Even if I want to get over it, certainly not with her. I mean yes, she's not ugly, but she has a personality as a rose looks. Beautiful and nice, but is also dangerous and if she pricks hard enough, you'll hurt" I said. "Did you just compare her to a rose? You do kinda have an interest in her" Rowoon laughed. "No, I don't," I said. "You only called your ex a flower. Why did you give this random girl you don't really know a name of a flower hm? Explain that!" Rowoon said. "If you don't shut up I'll kill you," I said. "Yeah sure you will, Let's go home," Rowoon said. "You guys going home?" Soojin asked. "Yes. You're going home to?" Rowoon asked her. "I will in a while. I'll close everything" Soojin said. "You're a sweetheart," Rowoon said and gave her the keys.

Rowoon and I left the cafe and got into my car. "You know, when I told you to do something that looks innocent I didn't mean you had to work at a cute cafe," I said. "Well, I kinda like working there. Got a problem with it?" Rowoon asked me. I looked at him and gave him a weird look. "You're a strange person you know that? You're lucky you're my friend" I said to him. "Aren't I cute though?" He asked me while putting his hands under his chin and looking at me. "Stop it before I make you stop," I said. "Jee, Sorry, Lil angry man," Rowoon said and laughed right after. I sighed and started to drive home.

Nabi"s POV

"Okay, follow me," The man said. Nervously I followed behind him. "Where exactly are we going?" I asked him. "Do you want to make it up to me?" I nodded my head "Then stop talking and follow me" He said. I actually felt a little nervous, what is he exactly planning to do to me?

He stopped walking in front of a big car, a bodyguard opened it. "Ladies first," He said. I looked at him and then at the car. I nervously got in and sat down. The man sat down next to me and as the doors closed the vehicle started to move. I was fiddling with my hands while looking down. "You're nervous" He just said out of nowhere. "I'm not. I just hope we can get everything done fast so I can go home" I said. I might be tough most of the time, but I can't pretend to always be strong.

After a few moments, the car stopped and the door opened. The man suggested me to get out of the car so that's what I did. He followed behind me and the doors closed again. The man walked ahead of me as my body took me to follow behind him. We walked into a hotel. He didn't even speak to the receptionist and it didn't matter either, nobody stopped him. I just followed him to a room as he finally pushed a door open and pulled me inside. I looked through the room as I carefully walked around. The man locked the door. I looked at the nightstand and saw, handcuffs?

All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Sir, can I at least get your name?" I asked. "Sure. It's Dawon" He said. "Dawon" I repeated. "You want this, right?" He asked. "Yes, I want this," I said. I heard a laugh in my ear. I quickly grabbed the handcuffs and handcuffed one of his hands to the bed so he couldn't move. "What the-- What do you think you're doing?!" Dawon yelled at me. I slowly made my way towards him and kneeled down. "Getting you arrested is what I'm doing," I said. He looked around in shock. "Who are you?" He asked me. "Your worst nightmare," I said and got up. He sneakily grabbed a gun and aimed it at me but before he could pull the trigger I kicked his hand and the gun flew out of his hand.