*10*

Nabi's POV

"I know exactly who you are," Zuho said. I raised my eyebrow again and stayed quiet for a few seconds. Then I started laughing. "Oh really? Tell me, who am I?" I asked while chuckling a little. Taeyang was looking at me with a weird look while the others were confused. Zuho gave me a mischievous smile. "You're Cha Nabi, Homeless since the age of 8. You're 20 years old as of right now. You have a little sister called Cha Haeun. You've been working everywhere that pays enough. You were involved in some illegal business. You were a boxer for the longest time under the name Geurimja, you did quite well and even became famous. After that, you disappeared for a while, and then not so long ago you showed up again" Zuho said.

I had a look on my face of surprise. He knew me better than I thought he would. "You were the chick that fought in the ring against oasaessin?" Taeyang asked me while raising an eyebrow. "Y-yes" I stuttered. "A girl that can fight?" Rowoon asked. "Okay, look, I may look innocent and weak but I lived on the streets as a girl, I had no choice but to train a bit okay" I explained. "I mean yeah?" Chani asked himself more than he asked me. Taeyang looked at me with disbelief. "I don't buy anything from it. Zuho, are you sure she's the one that fought?" He asked. "Yes, but I'm not done talking yet. She was in the apartment complex fire that the one and only Mr.Cha started. Cha Nabi, Mr.Cha, Doesn't that ring a bell?" Zuho asked. I looked down as soon as I heard that name. Taeyang's eyes grew wide as he quickly stood up and pulled a gun towards me.

"Get up!" Taeyang ordered me. "What, why? What did I do wrong?" I asked. "You're his daughter. Get out of my house you filthy b**ch" Taeyang said. I looked him straight in the eyes and all I saw was anger and pain. I was about to cry because I really didn't do anything wrong. My dad really screws everything up for me. I sighed and got up. "Nabi, are you really his daughter?" Rowoon asked. I gave him a sad expression and then looked at everybody, they were shocked while Zuho was smiling evilly. I looked at Taeyang who was ready to shoot me whenever he wanted.

I walked towards Taeyang and put my own head against the barrel of the gun. I knew this was a bad idea since I wasn't close to Taeyang and he already hated me before he even knew who my dad was. "You really have the balls to stand there like that? You really think I won't shoot you?" Taeyang asked. Tears were finally starting to form in my eyes. "Look, I don't know what my father did to you but it looks like you want to kill him. I don't care if you shoot me or not. I never had a good life. My dad kicked me out of my home 12 years ago and I had to go through some bad stuff to get to the point I am now. So, if you want to shoot me to get to my dad for whatever reason, it won't work because he doesn't give a crap about his daughters. He doesn't care for us. When my little sister was born 6 years ago, he immediately found where I was and left her with me. I had to take care of my sister at the age of 14. I had to protect myself and my sister from the outside world and my dad. So, whatever you're feeling towards my dad right now, I feel it way worse than you do" I said while trying not to cry too loud.

Everybody was quiet for a while. Taeyang looked down at the floor as he was trying to think what to do or say. He suddenly looked up and tightened his grip on the gun. "You have no idea what he's done to my family. You have no idea how much hatred I feel towards your family. I knew I had to trust my gut and hate you" Taeyang said as tears were forming in his eyes too now. "Listen, I wanna kill my dad as much as you do. But he has kidnapped my sister and I am not sure how she's doing right now. I don't even know if she's alive" I said while finally really crying and letting all my tears go.

Taeyang was about to cry too but as soon as a tear left his eye silently, he got angry. He threw the gun to the other side of the room as it shot a bullet and hit a vase. He turned towards me and puts his hands around my throat. I was struggling to get some air. "Taeyang, please. Get off of her. She didn't do anything wrong. Did you not listen to her story?!" Rowoon yelled as both he and Jaeyoon tried to get him off of me.