*9*

Nabi's POV

"WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Someone yelled in my face as he shoved me against the wall and trapped me in between his arms. I looked straight into his eyes, Taeyang. For some reason, the way he behaved triggered something in me and I dropped to the floor into a ball and started panicking. "What are you doing? Get up" Taeyang said. I wanted to listen to what he said, but I just couldn't. I was having a panic attack without any reason.

Rowoon quickly came running into the room. "Get away from her," He said to Taeyang as he slowly walked towards me. "Didn't I tell you not to bring her over, ever?!" Taeyang yelled. "Stop yelling. She's been through some stuff. Please, just go downstairs and I'll explain. You can even ask the guys so you know you get the right story in the end" Rowoon said calmly. Rowoon walked towards me and Taeyang stepped a few steps back but he didn't leave.

Right as Rowoon wanted to help me up I stopped panicking so he stopped what he was doing and watched my every move. All of a sudden I got a really bad ache in my chest, more to the left. My breath started to accelerate and I put my right hand on the place where it really hurt. It was either my heart or my left lung. "Nabi, calm down. Breathe. Through the nose in, out via the mouth. Come one, relax. It's okay" Rowoon said. My heart rate went down and I didn't feel the pain anymore.

I looked to the side to look at Rowoon and then at Taeyang, who was watching us with an emotionless face. I don't know if he's really not feeling any emotion or if he's just really good at hiding emotions. "What the hell just happened to me?" I asked. "I have no idea, but it didn't look good. Can you stand?" Rowoon asked me. I stood up without problems, but as soon as I stood up straight my head felt really dizzy and ached like hell. I grabbed my head and made a sound indicating I was in pain again. After a few seconds, however, the pain was already gone. "Honestly, can this day get any worse? What is happening to me?" I asked. "Let's get you downstairs first and give you some water, then we'll talk," Rowoon said.

As we were walking I looked at Taeyang as he looked at me with a little guilt, but it was gone really fast. He has a weakness, I can see it... good.

We were downstairs as I sat on the couch drinking a glass of water while getting stared at by the guys. "Okay, now let me introduce you to everyone. This is Hwiyoung, Chani, Jaeyoon, Zuho and you've met Taeyang" Rowoon says. I gave Taeyang a quick glance but he wasn't looking my way. Chani, Hwiyoung, and Jaeyoon greeted me quite nicely while Zuho stayed quiet just like Taeyang. "Everyone, this is Nabi. She became a really good friend of mine in a short time. She is my colleague at the cafe. She's here because she fell asleep and she was not okay during the drive either. A few minutes ago she also collapsed onto the floor. We have no idea how it happened but I couldn't just leave her behind at the cafe, she doesn't even have a proper home. She stays at a motel" Rowoon explained.

"Ah, so you're a homeless girl?" Taeyang asked me quite rudely. I just looked at him. I don't know what triggered my panic attack but I do know it started when Taeyang got mad at me. He looked at me as well and was giving me the face you would give when you're waiting for an answer. "I asked you a genuine question," Taeyang said. "Yes, I am homeless. Happy?" I asked. "I am. A girl with bad manners, homeless and soon to be jobless. Who else in the world is having it worse than you? Oh exactly, nobody. Poor thing, get out of my house" Taeyang said as he got up and grabbed me by the arm.

I was not planning on stressing myself out again over what just happened, I stayed calm and got out of Taeyang's grip. "I didn't bring myself here. Rowoon, as the decent human being he is, brought me here because I wasn't in a good state of mind. Who are you to go against him? You're not his dad" I said. Everybody behind me gasped for air while Zuho was looking at us amused. "Nabi, it's better if you take back what you just said," Hwiyoung said. "Why would I? I know I am right" I said.