*30*

~Is this the end of us?~

Nabi's POV

"It's Yoojin," Taeyang said. "What do you mean? What's wrong?" I asked very worriedly. "No time to explain, you need to go or you won't have the chance to," Taeyang said. I assumed the worst and rushed out of the house, getting into Taeyang's car and waited for him to sprint too and get in the car. "What happened to her?" I asked. Taeyang looked conflicted. It's like he wanted to protect me from what was about to happen. Taeyang hit the gas as hard as he could and drove as fast as he could towards the HQ's.

It didn't take us long before we entered the HQ's and ran towards Yoojin's room. What I saw was a little girl, having her eyes barely open, whispering my name. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what I was seeing. I remembered that the rose Yoojin gave me had only one petal left this morning, she really did time it well. I was so shocked I fell to my knees and just cried. I was getting flashbacks of how Haeun looked with the bullet through her head, but the most important part, that she was dead. If I'm losing Yoojin today, I don't think I'll be able to survive this. This was also my final day to deliver Taeyang to KAOI.

Taeyang helped me up and walked me to Yoojin. I sat down on the chair next to her. "Nabi..." Yoojin said with a very weak voice. "Please don't talk and listen to me. I can't lose you, I already lost my little sister yesterday. I can't handle losing you too. You're the only family I have left" I cried. "You have Taeyang," Yoojin said. I smiled. Yeah but not for long, I thought. "Listen to me my beautiful Angel, I can't lose you, you hear me? I care too much about you. If you leave me too, I don't think I can handle it anymore. I have considered disappearing already, but I can't. Please don't leave me" I cried even louder.

Yoojin's small eyes started to tear up as well now. "Nabi, please don't cry! I don't wanna cry too" Yoojin said. "I can't help it, you were like a second little sister to me," I said. "Nabi-ah, you were the best big sister! I won't forget the first day I met you, how you kept my rose till the very end, how we went on that fun day with everybody. How you took care of me even though I am just some random little girl. I don't wanna leave you broken like this either-" She stopped talking as she started crying louder now. "I love you Nabi," She said. She has never said that so sincerely to me before. Sure she has said it before but more like a joke or in a fun way.

Her words made me cry louder but I smiled at the same time. "Yoojin, you're so smart and so lovely. I will not forget you, I will not forget how that innocent little girl with a horrible disease came to me. I will miss you with my whole heart because Yoojin, You're my family, I love you too" I cried and chuckled a little as I hugged her tight.

I pulled back from the hug but as soon as I saw her pale face again I cried louder and louder. "I can't do this. You can't leave, I don't want you to leave. You're too innocent to have such a disease. I can't help and that makes me feel awful" I cried. Yoojin turned to Taeyang. "You need to keep an eye on her. After I'm gone, you need to take care of her" Yoojin cried "Watch over my big sister" She finished her sentence. "I will, I promise. Also, Nabi's name now... it's Rose" Taeyang smiled softly at Yoojin. "Of course it is. Then give her enough water so she can keep on living" Yoojin chuckled through her cries a little. I chuckled a bit too. "I will give her plenty of water if she needs it" Taeyang chuckled.

Yoojin grabbed Taeyang's hand and hugged him. "May we meet again" I said. "May we meet again" She said. "Yoojin, you'll be a little star in my heart until forever," I said. "You'll be my little rose but my big sister until forever" Yoojin smiled sadly. "Say hi to Haeun if you see her, you'll know who she is. Tell her I'm sorry I was too late" I said with a soft smile. Yoojin slightly nodded.