*12*

Nabi's POV

PANG

A bullet got shot straight into the floor because I was quick enough to move my hand down and Taeyang wasn't expecting me to move. The man was begging for his life as he crawled into a ball after the shot was fired. All of a sudden I felt Taeyang's hand grab my chin and turned my head slowly towards him. "You couldn't kill him could you?" He asked. "No, of course not! I don't even know if he did anything bad or not" I said frustrated. "But we're not good either yet you're willing to help us," Taeyang said.

He let my head go and my gaze immediately dropped to the floor. "Okay, enough. Nabi let's go" Rowoon said. "No," Taeyang said with a scary tone which made me jump. "She wants to help us? Then she has to learn to accept and trust what we do" Taeyang said. The guys stayed quiet as they watched Taeyang's every move. He moved a little so he was standing behind the man who was laying on the floor, curled up into a ball. "Look at him Nabi," Taeyang said. I couldn't do it. A tear left my eye from the shock of me almost killing someone innocent. "LOOK AT HIM" Taeyang yelled at me.

I got scared and looked at him. The man looked back at me with eyes full of fear. "If you're not going to shoot him...I will" Taeyang said. "Come on Nabi, we have to go to work," Rowoon said. I shook my head. Taeyang smiled a little evilly. He looked down at the man. The whole time I didn't even look at Taeyang, I was just staring at the man. I mouthed the words I'm sorry to him. The man sighed and closed his eyes. That's when Taeyang fired and shot a bullet right through his head. I jumped a little from the sudden sound of the gun. My heart was racing and started aching again. I bit through it though because the fear was even worse than the pain in my chest. I dropped to the floor as I looked at the man but I didn't make any sound. Taeyang walked towards me as he kneeled down beside me and came next to my left ear. "You should've trusted me. He was a politician who was corrupt and sold his own daughter to the black market. I've met the girl before, lovely girl. Her dad sadly ruined her life... I don't think she's even alive anymore" Taeyang said as he stood up and patted my shoulder 2 times before leaving.

Because of the story he just told me I started crying. How can he expect me to trust him, we're not even that close. I didn't feel sorry for the man anymore and I actually kind of wished that I killed him. Nothing is worse than your dad ruining your life, I would know. I looked at my outfit, there were some blood splatters. I can't go to work like this but I also don't have other clothes.

I didn't realize Rowoon was next to me until I felt his hands wrap around my right arm to pull me up on my feet.  "Let's get you changed and go to work," Rowoon said. "Are you going to be okay?" Hwiyoung asked me. I just nodded and decided to go with Rowoon. We were walking up the stairs before he stopped me. "Listen to me Nabi, we're not as bad as you think. We'll explain everything to you when the time is right. For now, you just need to trust Taeyang... believe it or not, he knows what he's doing. Let's get you some clothes" Rowoon said. "Where? These are the only clothes I have" I said. "Don't worry" Rowoon reassured me. We walked up to where the room is where I stay in. I sat down on the bed. "Wait here, I'll get some clothes for you," Rowoon said as he disappeared. I heard him go into the room to the left, which is Taeyang's room. Not so long after, he came back with some clothes for me. "Where did you get women clothes?" I asked a little suspicious. "Well heh... Taeyang's ex left her clothes here. She wanted to pick them up but Taeyang never wanted to see her ever again. So yeah, please just wear it. We'll wash this for you" He said as he pointed towards my bloody clothes. I nodded at him. Rowoon got out of the room to wait for me to change.

Once I got changed I walked out of the room. "You actually look better in that than she did. You ready to go to work?" He asked. I just nodded again. I needed to talk to Soojin, I might not be able to talk about what happened, but I just need some girl talk. "We're off to work!" Rowoon yelled. I looked at the guys and saw Taeyang sipping his beer as he gave me a smile and got back to talking to the guys. Why is Taeyang so weird with me all of a sudden? I don't get him.