*18*

Taeyang's POV

I rushed home, only to find my men at war with someone else's. I ran passed all the men and ran inside the house. "NABI?!" I yelled. I ran up the stairs to search every room. "NABI WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled. That's when I found a door that was kicked in at the end of the hallway. When I walked in I saw a man tied to a chair with a knife in his leg. He was still alive but he was passed out. That's when Jaeyoon got in after me. "What happened? I heard from Zuho but what happened?" Jaeyoon asked. "I don't know. Where is Nabi?' I asked. Jaeyoon coughed and pointed to a far corner. Nabi was curled up and crying softly. Jaeyoon gave me a look of concern.

I kneeled down in front of her. "Nabi?" I asked. Her shirt was torn, her bra strap broken, no pants. "Nabi, what happened? Can you talk to me?" I asked. I put my hand on her arm and she flinched. "She's scared of touch. I think I know what might've happened" Jaeyoon said. "Let's not say it out loud shall we?" I asked. I took my leather jacket off and put it around Nabi when she flinched again but she did accept it. "It will be okay Nabi. I promise. He'll pay" I said.

Jaeyoon sat down next to her when I went over to the man. I lightly tapped him on his cheek. "Wake up," I said. He didn't wake up. "I don't have time for this" I smacked him hard across the face "WAKE UP" I yelled. He woke up looking around the room with fear. I grabbed his face hard and made him look at me. His eyes grew bigger of fear. "What did you do to her?" I asked with a scary tone and pointed at Nabi. "That little b*tch. She cut my hand and my leg" He said. I punched him in the face. "Don't call her names. Don't call her anything for that matter and that wasn't my question. I didn't ask what she did to you, I asked what you did to her" I said with an even scarier voice if that was even possible. "I was going to kill her," He said. "I think you're forgetting something," I said.

He didn't talk and I was losing my patience. I grabbed the knife that was in his leg and twirled it around in there. He started screaming of pain. "Son of a b*tch" He cursed. "What did you do to her!" I yelled. The man started coughing up blood. "I was going to r*pe her. But I guess she was smart. She stabbed me in the leg before I could" The man said with a proud voice. Was he proud that he was going to get an innocent girl hurt? I started punching him harshly. "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Her. Again" I said with each punch.

After he had recovered a bit he sat up straight again. "You killed my brother. I'll kill what you care about" He said. "Make that two dead brothers," I said and pulled out my gun. "You will get killed, and so will she. I'm not your only enemy and you know that" The man grinned evilly. "Any last words?" I asked. "She should've died. For my brother" He said. I was about to pull the trigger. "Nabi, what are you doing?" I heard Jaeyoon's voice ask from behind me. I turned around to see Nabi walking towards me. "Nabi, are you okay?" I asked. She had a sad but scary look on her face. She lowered my arm that the gun is in. "You're not going to kill him," She said. "Nabi. He needs to die" I said. "I know. That's why I am going to kill him" Nabi said with the most serious look on her face. I gave her a slight nod even though I was very worried about her. I wanted to give her the gun. "I won't need that," She said. Jaeyoon came to pull me back a little. "Let her do what she needs to do," Jaeyoon said. He was probably right, but I was just scared she'll do something she will regret. I don't think she's fully in control of herself right now. All we could do was watch.

She grabbed the knife in his leg with a firm grip and pulled it out. His leg started bleeding like crazy. The man was screaming, yelling, and crying for help. I think my men slaughtered all of his. She cleaned the knife on his shirt and stood behind him. "Any last words?" She said in a mocking tone. "You're going to die," the man said. Nabi grabbed his chin making him look up at the ceiling. She put the knife at his throat. "This is for almost getting rid of something you shouldn't have, an innocent life. Although after this, I'm not so innocent anymore," Nabi said and stuck the knife into his throat, slowly cutting from left to right. Blood oozed out of his neck onto Nabi's hands and onto the floor. Her hands were blood red.