*21*

Nabi's POV

"Nabi, if you could only know how I actually feel about you" Taeyang kind of whispered. I softly smiled, knowing he couldn't see my face right now. What is it that you feel Taeyang? I wish I will never find out. I can't. You're purely a mission I need to accomplish. Even if I did have some feelings for you inside my heart, my sister is in danger and KAOI is offering me money to buy her freedom. The thoughts alone already wanted to make me cry. It's like I have a difficult decision to make. Either save my sister by handing Taeyang over to KAOI or give myself to my feelings, betray KAOI and get my sister killed. I can't do it. I'm sorry Taeyang.

I was listening to some noise around me so I decided to wake up. I saw Taeyang getting changed so I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep. Once I knew he was done I opened my eyes. I yawn and looked at Taeyang. "Goodmorning," He said. "Morning," I said. "You actually slept this night. That's good" Taeyang said. I smiled until I realized he was planning to leave. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I have to go to work Nabi. Rowoon is going to take you to the cafe. Even though you can't work it's for the best because nobody will be home and you need someone to help you. Rowoon volunteered" Taeyang announced. "Ah, okay," I said, almost sounding a little sad. Taeyang didn't notice it.

I tried standing up while holding on to my wheelchair. "What are you doing?" Taeyang asked me as he ran towards me to catch me if I was going to fall. "I'm going to get changed and go to the bathroom," I said while holding myself up and walking slowly but surely with my wheelchair. I was already sick and tired of not being able to walk. After about what seemed 5 minutes I got out of the bedroom. I stopped and was almost about to cry, but I kept it together and started walking again. "You're doing amazing Nabi! You can do this!" Taeyang yelled. I smiled but a tear slipt out of my eye at the same time.

Everybody got out of their rooms once they heard Taeyang yell. Everybody was looking at me in amazement. "Stop staring, you're embarrassing me," I said while I felt my cheeks heat up. Everybody just stayed silent and watched me make my way over to the bathroom. Right before I could open the door... I fell. Tears were prickling in my eyes. I couln't even walk, how am I going to finish a mission within a month? The tears eventually got out but I wiped them away as soon as they did. That's when I felt two hands wrap around my arms to pull me up. I wasn't prepared for it so I fell forward to whoever just pulled me up. I looked up to look straight into Rowoon's eyes. Hwiyoung came over with a cooling pack and gave it to me. I looked at him with a questioning look. "Whether it hurts or not, you fell pretty hard, so use it wisely," Hwiyoung said. I put it on my lower back as Rowoon was still helping me up, putting me in my wheelchair carefully. "You need to be careful Nabi. You can't save your sister if you don't heal" Inseong said.

This sent me over the edge, making me throw the ice pack tot he ground and crying my eyes out. "Who actually thinks I can save my sister? Who actually thinks I will be able to walk again?!" I cried out. They looked at me with a shocked expression. "You will. You'll walk again you'll find your sister and live a happy life" Rowoon said. "You know nothing about my life. I've never been happy. I never had a home, never had a time where I didn't have to stress about something... never had time for me alone because I was always out in the street. My dad will make sure I will continue living like that for the rest of my life... He might even make sure I won't be able to walk ever again because that's the man he is!" I yelled.

Someone else kneeled beside me. It was Taeyang. Didn't he have to go to work, didn't they all? "Listen Nabi. You will heal, you'll save your sister and live happily. Do whatever it takes to achieve it. Fight your way through the obstacles. You'll achieve anything you want as long as you keep cutting through every obstacle in your way" Taeyang said. I sighed. "I'm going to get changed and I'll be ready to go to the cafe," I said to Rowoon as I rolled myself into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.