*25*

Nabi's POV

"There is nothing that could describe how much I love you," Taeyang said. I was about to cry louder again when he pulled me to the blanket and planted me down on it, sitting down next to me. I sat down and looked at the stars. Taeyang smiled softly down at me and then joined me. "All those stars, can't even count them, is how much you love me?" I asked him. I heard him softly hum. "All those stars are in your eyes when you smile," I said. "Do you know what makes me smile the most?" Taeyang asked me. I shook my head. "You. I haven't smiled in a genuine way until you came into my life" He said. "You really haven't genuinely smiled until me?" I asked him, looking at him this time. "Correct. There wasn't much to smile about anyway. I tried forgiving my dad for the mistakes he made, I tried forgetting what happened to my mom and I tried forgetting what Semi did to me. I care for the guys, but even they couldn't make me smile. Until I met you. I know I hated your guts, but I finally saw that I couldn't hate a person for what their dad did to my family. To be honest, I don't blame your dad 100%. Maybe 90%, but my dad has the other 10%. Getting my mother killed" Taeyang said. "What exactly happened between your dad and mine?" I asked. "That's a story for another time. Let's go swimming" Taeyang smiled. "Swimming? In our clothes?" I asked him dumbfounded.

He got rid of his shirt and his pants and waited for me to do the same. I just stared into his eyes. I sighed and got rid of my own shirt and pants. As soon as I was standing on my feet, Taeyang pulled me towards the water. "WAIT! What if the water is really cold?" I asked. "Then you'll get used to it" Taeyang laughed. I wanted to run away again but Taeyang already pulled me into the water. I yelped because it was really cold. I started shivering. "It's really cold," I said with a slight laugh. Taeyang pulled me towards him, with my back to him. He hugged me so I was less cold. "Better now? Queen cold" He laughed. I pushed my elbow into his stomach a little. And yet again, he stuffed his nose right behind my right ear. "Stop doing that! It drives me nuts" I said. He gently kissed behind my ear, trailing kisses down to my shoulder. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder. "Stop... driving me... nuts," I said. "You drive me nuts without doing anything. Just your existence drives me insane" Taeyang whispered against my skin.

I pushed away from him and pushed a wave of water to him. "Oh, so this is how you wanna play this hm? Well come here then, I need to water my rose" He laughed. I started to run through the water which is harder than I thought. I heard him chase after me until I didn't hear anything anymore. I turned around, only to see nothing behind me. Suddenly I felt something under the water and before I knew it I was sitting on Taeyang's shoulder. I yelled while he stood up and I was in the air. "Got you" He laughed. I leaned a little forward so I could kind of hug him, but I did it so I wouldn't fall off of his shoulders. "Please put me down" I begged him. He walked a little deeper into the water. "Whatever you say," He said as he tossed me off of his shoulder back into the water. I came back above the water, needing to actually swim now since I was too small. He pushed a wave of water into my face, making me give him a death glare. "Now I think my rose has had enough water," He said as he smiled and then ran out of the water.

I chased after him. We ran around the beach like little kids chasing after one another. I eventually got to push him over so he landed on the blanket, but by doing so he pulled me with him. We tried catching or breaths as he stared up at me. I collapsed a little so I hugged him while sitting on top of him.  I gave him a quick kiss. "Hey! Give me another one," He said. I quickly kissed him again. "You call that a kiss?" He asked a little annoyed. I laughed evilly. So he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

"Nabi. You can finally work tomorrow" Taeyang said. "Really? YES!" I yelled excitedly. "I'll let you choose at what department you wanna work... or, I can make you my assistant" Taeyang smiled. "Yes, sure. I'll be your assistant" I smiled. "Good. Then we're going to work tomorrow. Let's get home and get a good night's sleep" Taeyang said. I nodded.