*15*

Nabi's POV

"Then why do you keep staring at me in ways you think I can't see?" Taeyang whispered and sat back straight. "I'm not looking at you," I said while still looking at him through the reflection. He chuckled a little. "I've decided we're going to go to Busan in a different way," Taeyang said as he has given up on the 'i like him' thing. I mean, he does have the most beautiful smile but that won't get me to like him. He's handsome, pretty smile, actually has an okay personality but just has trust issues. Okay stop it Nabi, this guy almost killed you because of who your dad is. "Oh yeah? How are we going to go to Busan?" I asked while finally looking at him. "You'll see. Are you afraid of heights by any chance?" He asked me. "No... not really" I answered him.

After that it got quiet. I was feeling drowsy and closed my eyes. I didn't really fall asleep though, I never fall asleep in a moving car. That's when Taeyang got a call. It stayed quiet for a while, probably because Taeyang wasn't really sure if I was asleep or not. But he finally picked up.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"On my way to Busan"

"With Nabi?"

"Yes, you got a problem with that?"

"Actually, yes. She's a Cha and not trustable. Are you sure you want to show her?"

"Yes. I think she is trustable. And she reminds me too much..."

"Of your mom yes I know. You're creating a soft spot for her in your heart. That can be dangerous Taeyang"

"As if I don't know that. Don't worry, nothing will happen to her. Also, you can't do anything to her, you'll be a dead man if you do... understood?"

"Yes, boss. But still, be careful with her"

"Yeah yeah yeah"

"I'll get going then"

Taeyang hung up. I could feel him looking at me. I remind him of his mom? What happened to his mom and how is that related to me? What is happening here? "Nabi? Are you awake? We're here" Taeyang spoke out of nowhere. I did as if I was just abruptly woken up. "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm awake now" I said. "Let's go," Taeyang said as he got out of the car. I looked around and saw we were in some kind of airport. I got out and closed the door behind me and followed after Taeyang. We were walking towards a helicopter. A helicopter? really? I've never been in one. It is faster to get to Busan and back so I understand this decision. We stopped next to one of the helicopters. "I'm the pilot for today. Where do you want to go, sir?" The pilot asked. "Busan. You know where to go" Taeyang said. The pilot nodded and got in. Taeyang turned toward me. "Ladies first," He said. I quietly got in and sat down as Taeyang came after me and sat down next to me.

We were just in the air as I was joyfully looking out the window to look at the beautiful land. In the distance was a rainbow as it rained over there. "You look amazed. Never been in a helicopter?" Taeyang chuckled a little. "No... This is my first time in a helicopter" I smiled. I suddenly felt Taeyang push me aside a little. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Just wait miss impatient," Taeyang said. He opened the door of the helicopter and a gush of wind came inside. Taeyang opened his door as well. I stuck my hand a little out of the door as the wind caresses it harshly. My hair was going everywhere because of the wind. I loved it. The fresh air from above.

"You want to try something?" Taeyang asked me. "What?" I asked him happily. "You have to trust me. Can you do that?" He asked. I nodded my head yes after questioning if I did or not. But for some reason, I feel like I should trust him. "Stand up," He said. I carefully do what he asked. He grabbed a rope and tied it around my waist. I was getting nervous as I kind of knew what was about to happen. He tied it really harshly. "Do you trust me?" He asked me again. I nodded again. "Stand near the edge and lean back. I'll hold the rope so nothing happens. This rope is very strong" Taeyang said. I stand near the edge and with bit by bit, I lean back as I felt the wind better. It was chilly but because of the sun, it was still warm. I looked at Taeyang who was holding the rope with a harsh grip so it couldn't slip. He was smiling at me, a genuine smile.