*19*

Nabi's POV

He kissed me. Why was I feeling these weird emotions in my stomach? What do you call them? Butterflies? I pulled my hands back from around his neck. That's when he realized what he was doing and let me go as well. I realized I was about to fall but Taeyang was quick enough to catch me again. We just looked at each other for what seemed hours until he cleared his throat. He sat me back down in my wheelchair and started pushing me around the hospital again. "I'm sorry" Taeyang whispered. I didn't say anything, I just looked down at my hands again. He chuckled a little. "What's there to laugh about?" I asked. "You're cute when you're nervous" Taeyang laughed. What has gotten into him? Why is he like this?

We got out of the hospital where Taeyang's driver was standing. "How am I going to get in there with my wheelchair?" I asked. "You're not. That's why I'll help you in and the wheelchair will be folded and put in the back" Taeyang said. I thought he was going to help me walk but instead, he picked me up and got me inside the car. We were quiet for a long time. Luckily I got distracted by someone messaging me.

Youngbin: Nabi, I heard what happened. I'm here to let you know you don't have much time left before we sent reinforcements. Wrap this mission up quickly.

Me: How much time do I have left?

Youngbin: 1-month

Me: Oh... okay

Youngbin: Don't tell me something else happened. You will finish this mission, right?

Me: Of course...

Youngbin: Remember who the real enemy is Nabi. They are bad...

Me: I know that. I'll talk to you later

1 month? Why do they want Taeyang? He's not even a bad person. He's actually quite nice and he has a good reason to do what he's doing. Why does KAOI wanna take that away from him? He said he's been planning this since childhood... he has good intentions, maybe with some rough ways but the cause is good. "Nabi, are you okay?" Taeyang asked me as he noticed I was distracted. "Oh, yea..." I said, not very convincing. "Hey. I know what happened to you was not very plausible, if you need to talk to someone, I'm here" Taeyang said. I sighed. This man was too sweet for someone who's labeled a mafia boss. I smiled at him. "Thank you," I said. Taeyang was about to talk again when his phone rang. He looked at me as if he wanted permission from me to take the call. "You better get that," I said.

He picked up. It seemed like he was getting angry, frustrated, and a little disappointed. "We'll be right there" I heard Taeyang say before he hung up. "What happened?" I asked. "My ex happened. She's at my house right now. Jaeyoon just called me" Taeyang answered. "Why is that bad? What happened between you two?" I asked. I know it wasn't any of my business but I had to ask. "Nothing. She just cheated on me" Taeyang answered. "Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized. "You don't have to apologize, she does," Taeyang said.

It didn't take us much longer to arrive at Taeyang's house in Busan again. The driver took out my wheelchair and put it up for me. Taeyang put me in it again and pushed me inside the house. As Taeyang expected, his ex was literally waiting for him. She walked towards us and stopped right in front of me. She glanced at me for a few seconds and then she looked at Taeyang. "Who is this?" She asked. "Not your concern. What do you want?" Taeyang asked angrily. "You," She answered simply. "Well, you should've thought about that before you cheated on me" Taeyang answered. He pushed me forward again into the living room. "Do you want anything?" Taeyang asked me with a lot of concern. "No, I'm okay. Thank you" I smiled.

"You know Taeyang. Your father came to see me" the girl said. "Why? What did he say?" Taeyang asked. "He told me you might have a new girlfriend, and your dad doesn't like her Taeyang. He thinks she makes you weak" She said. I have absolutely no idea what they were talking about, or maybe I knew goddamn well what they were talking about. I just decided to stay quiet. I was planning to listen to their conversation until Taeyang moved her out of the room into the hallway. I wasn't going to let this slip, I needed to know if she's talking about me. I rolled my wheelchair to around the corner so I could listen to their conversation anyway.