*17*

Nabi's POV

"Because she's mine," Taeyang said while holding me close to him. I looked at Taeyang with big eyes. I am what? His? Hell no. Taeyang looked back at me and gestured me something. Does he want me to play along? "I-I--" I couldn't get my words out properly. "Meet me in the main hall in 5 minutes. I have to talk to you" Taeyang whispered. "Jaeyoon... I want to speak to you soon, got that?" Taeyang said to Jaeyoon with a stern voice. "Yes, boss" Jaeyoon answered him. "Now get back to training," Taeyang said as he walked away.

All the guys gave me an eye and then I turned to Jaeyoon. "What was that all about?" I asked. "He doesn't want you down here Nabi, but I had to show you" Jaeyoon answered me with a guilty voice. "Hey listen. I don't know what Taeyang told you but he won't do anything to you, I'll make sure of that" I said. "Thank you, Nabi, but the part you saw down here wasn't why Taeyang was scared. I said too much, you have to go to Taeyang before he does anything to you" Jaeyoon said with a little panic in his voice. "He seems to be protecting me though" I whispered. "What was that?" Jaeyoon asked. "Nothing. I gotta go. See you in Seoul I guess" I yelled to him while running towards the elevator.

I got to the main hall and saw Taeyang standing in the middle, staring at the elevators to see if I would come. I slowly walked towards him with my head down low. I was getting afraid of Taeyang by what Jaeyoon said. Is he really going to hurt me? When I saw his feet appear in my vision I stopped, as I knew I was standing in front of him. "Look up Nabi," Taeyang said. I slowly looked up. I was probably shaking because of the fear I had created for him 2 minutes ago. "You don't have to be scared of me. I'm not going to do anything. But trust me, it was to protect you. It was for your own best will" Taeyang explained. "I can take care of myself," I said with courage. "Is that so? Did you shoot that man when I ordered you to?" Taeyang asked. I looked down again. "Didn't think so. You will not survive my world with no training. You wanna help? You can be part of the planning department. I am not gonna put you at risk" Taeyang said. He was getting angrier and angrier. "I am not a little girl okay! You don't have to take care of me!" I was angry now. "I do. I don't want to lose-" He stopped talking. "Don't want to lose what?" I asked. "Nothing. Come with me. We're going home" Taeyang said as he pulled me by the hand with him to go outside. We're not going with the helicopter? I freed myself from him. He turned around and looked at me with angry but worried eyes. "I can walk by myself," I said and walked ahead of him.

While we were standing outside, a car pulled up and a man opened the door. Taeyang got in first. He was too angry to let me go first this time. I got in as well and sat as far away from him as I could. Luckily this car was quite big. "Listen Nabi, when I say it's for your own good... you better believe me," Taeyang said. I looked at him but his head was still turned away from me. I was silently crying. I don't know why I was crying. Is it because he was angry? Is it because he caused me stress and my heart aches again? Is it because I am scared of him? Is it something else? I don't know.

I was so deep in thought I hadn't realized Taeyang was holding both my hands and was kneeling down in front of me so he could look at my face. "Nabi, I don't want to fight with you anymore. Hell, I even see you as a friend already. I know that because of your father, I can't judge his daughter. I'm sorry for getting so angry but it was for a good reason. You have to believe me" Taeyang said. "Fine. I believe you. Can I at least know what I might've seen or done or heard?" I asked. "Pain and pleasure you could kinda say" He answered. That was all he gave me before sitting down in front of me. "Please don't hurt Jaeyoon because of this. I didn't know and I really wanted to see it. So he finally agreed to show me the fighting department" I said. "Okay. I won't hurt him. I am just going to talk to him" Taeyang answered. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise" Taeyang answered.

We've been in the car for a long time now. After what seemed about 1 hour and 30 minutes we stopped. "We're not in Seoul," I noticed. "I know, we're not going back to Seoul today" Taeyang answered. One of Taeyang's men opened the door. I got out first and Taeyang followed after me. I looked in awe at the house we were standing in front of. "Welcome to my house in Busan" Taeyang smiled as he walked up to the house. I ran after him as he opened the door. "Oh my god," I said. Taeyang chuckled a little. That's when I got distracted by a vase of roses and black lily's. "Oh... they're beautiful" I whispered to myself. That's when I felt something on my ear. My hand goes towards it but I felt nothing. I turned around and saw Taeyang holding out a little glass with the rose Yoojin gave me in it. "You had it behind your ear the whole day. It needs some water" Taeyang said. I smiled and put my hair behind my ear again. "Thank you," I said as I grabbed the little vase and put them beside the flowers I was just looking at. "What do you want to eat?' Taeyang asked. "Why? Are you going to cook?" I asked. "Of course. Now, what do you want?" He asked me. "Ah, surprise me" I smiled. Taeyang smiled. "Good idea," He said. He disappeared into what I assumed was the kitchen.