Chapter Forty: Moving Back

"Everyone is asleep." I say and climb into bed with my husband. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "You put P to sleep right?" I ask him. Harry nods and sets his book down. 

"We can have some time to ourselves." Harry says and lays me down on to my back. I giggle and he begins to kiss down my neck and I moan lightly. "I'm so glad we are still active with sex, even after three kids."

"I am glad too." I say and pull him close to me. "But not tonight, because it's that time of the month." I laugh and Harry groans and rolls off of me.

"FIne then, let's watch a movie." he suggets. He gets up and puts a movie in, as he does I hear a baby cry. 

"It's Parker." I mumble.

"I thought you said they they were asleep." Harry speaks before rushing out of the room. A few minutes later Harry comes back into the room rocking Parker gently. "He's just a bit fussy." 

"Well, I'm going to go take a shower, and then maybe Parker will be asleep and we can watch that movie." I tell him and I hop of the bed and toward the bathroom. I hear Harry talk to Parker, hushing him, making me smile a bit.

-

-

~A Year And A Half Later~

"Can you believe that the twins are two now?" I say as Harry and I clean up the mess from the Parker and Paisleys second birthday party. 

"I know it is insane, these two years went by so fast." I nod at Harrys words. "We should have another." Harry jokes.

"No way, Penelope is almost five and is a character of her own, I don't think I could handle another." I laugh. "And plus I would be the person to have another set of twins."

"Imagine that." Harry says and beging to laugh. 

"I can't even imagine that." I tell him. "And hey, guess who is going to be thirty-five next week." (sorry if the age doesn't add up correctly, I'm too lazy to go back and figure it out lol.)

"I wonder who it could be." he says and comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile when he does so. 

"A sexy, man who I get to call my husband." I giggle as Harry kisses down my neck. "The man I am madly in love with." I whisper. 

"Oh, you're talking about me I see." he says spinning me around pecking my lips. 

"Who else?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck. He opens his mouth to say something but the doorbell rings making us both confused. 

"Who the hell could it be at this time of night?" I ask looking at the clock that read: 9:47

Harry and I both walk over to the door and he opens it. "May I help you?" He ask.

"Are you Harry Styles?" The man in the suit asks, and Harry nods. "This is for you, have a good night." He says and hands Harry a yellow envelope. 

"That was weird." I say and Harry shuts the door. "What is it?" I ask as he begins to open it. I give him a chance to weird it and look over it. 

"It's an offer." He speaks. "From London University, apparently a teaching position has openend up in their English department and they way me to fill it." He says, and I could hear the excitment in his voice. 

"That's great!" I tell him and my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "When is it for?" I ask. 

"They want me to let them know within a month, and if I say yes, they want me to come in March." 

"Harry that's amazing!" I tell him, happy for him. "Well you have to take it of course, that has always been on of your dreams." 

"Yeah, but I'm not taking it." he speaks.

"Why?" I ask and follow him upstairs to our bedroom. 

"Because Lily, the reason I took this positon here was to get out of London, especially after everything that happened between us, I just wanted a freash start and here was our fresh start and we have just been doing really well lately and if we go back I feel like something is going to happen between us."

"Harry, stop. You sound ridiculous. This is an amazing opportunity, you have to take it, in fact you are going to take it, I'll start packing now." I tell him and head into our bathroom. 

"Lily.."

"No buts Harry, you are taking this. I don't care about our past. We are married now we have a life together now and nothing is going to stop that. Don't fight me on this."

He looks stunned and in thought for the longest time. "You are right."

"I know, now let's get packing." I joke and he laughs along with me. 

~Three Months Later~

"That's the last of it." The movers say as the set the last box down inside of our new home in London. 

"Thank you so much for all your help." I smile at them as they exit our house. 

"Mumma I love our new house!" Penelope says as she comes rushing downstairs. 

"I'm glad baby." I smile at her. 

"Me too." Parker says.

"Yeah me too." Paisley says and I smile at them.

"Alright guys, it is getting late, let's get you all to bed." They whine but don't fight me on this. It wasn't that late, it was only seven, but they didn't get any sleep on the plane, which meant I didn't get any sleep. Harry wasn't with us on the flight. He had flew a week earlier to prep everything in our arrival. 

After I got the kids in bed, I had gotten into bed myslef being absolutely exahsted myself. After about an hour of laying in bed Harry climbs in next to me pulls me close to him. 

"I know you are awake love." he breaths into my neck.

"Trying not to be." I mumble closing my eyes babck. 

"This is my first night seeing you in a week and this is how you treat me." he jokes. 

"Harry I am on my period." I tell him already knowing what he was hinting at. 

"That has never stopped us before." he says and I know he is smirking right now.

"Harry go to sleep." I say to him and he laughs. 

"I love you Lilianna." 

"I love you Harry." 

.

.

THE END. I AM IN TEARS. SORRY THIS SUCKED BUT THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF MR. STYLES. I WILL BE POSTING AN EPILOGUE SO STAY TUNED. 

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO EACH ANF EVERY ONE OF YOU, WHO HAS STUCK BY THIS BOOK, VOTED, COMMENTED, ALL THE 'OMG' MOMENTS, JUST EVERYTHING. IF IT WERENT FOR YOU GUYS I WOULD NOT HAVE CONTINUED WRITING THIS. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL, I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS IT. BUT, I HAVE OTHER FAN FICTIONS SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ THOSE AND VOTE AND COMMENT ON THOSE AND ALL THAT FUN STUFF.

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

DONT DELETE FROM YOUR LIBRAIES YET, THE EPILOGUE IS COMMING REALLY, REALLY SOON!