Chapter Five: "I Like Being Bad"

The week flew by. It was already Friday and I was sitting at lunch with Lacey. "This may be the most boring lunch ever." I say to her.

"I know!" she says.

"We should go do something." I pipe in.

"I like the way you think." she says and I laugh. "You got any ideas?" she asks me.

"Well you know how the Freshman's are doing something with frogs in there science class or whatever?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Well, we should take those frogs and let them loose in the hallway." she starts laughing and throws her head back as she laughs.

"Lets do it. I can distract the teacher and you can get them?" she says. I nod and gather my things. We walk down the hallway to the science wing of the school and go to the classroom. "Follow my lead." Lacey tells me and I nod. Lacey walks in there and the teacher I forgot his name is eating his lunch. "Mr. Reed?" Lacey says. he looks up and smile at her. As they talk I see the frogs in a box on one of the desks. This is too easy. Lacey and Mr. Reed continue talking and he doesn't even know I had come in. I grab the box and slowly walk out the room.

"Oh my god that was way to easy!" Lacey says coming out the room behind me.

"I know right Mr. Reed is like blind!" I say and throw my head back in laughter. Lacey and I walk back to the main hallway and no one is there. Perfect. I open the box lid and I see about 5 frogs in there. One by one they all hop out. I throw the box away in the nearest trash can and Lacey and I stand there laughing.

"This is going to be good." she says and I nod agreeing with her. The final bell rings and we see a whole bunch of kids walk into the hallway and scream. Lacey and I laugh so hard were crying. We make our way to our next classes in tears and clutching our stomachs.

*

*

"This is going to be the longest period ever." Lacey says as we enter English. I nod my head as we make our way to our seats. I look up and see Harry smiling at me. I look down at my lap and blush. He seriously going to be the death of me. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pull it out.

Harry: Don't forget about our date tomorrow (; I'll text you everything later.

Me: okay(: 

I look up at him and he winks and I smile at him and roll my eyes. He could be so cheeky at the most random times. The class begins and it's super boring, especially since it was Friday. Around 15 minutes through class the door opens and the head principal walks in.

"Excuse me Mr. Styles, sorry for interrupting but I would like to see, Miss. Williams and Miss. Adams." he says and folds his arms over his chest. Lacey and I look at each other and burst out laughing. We knew we were going to get caught, it took them forever to catch us though. I look at the principal and see his face is redder than a tomato. I look at Harry who looks confused and kind of pissed off.

"Bring your stuff ladies." he says and we nod. We walk up to the class and follow him out. Lacey and I keep looking at each other and try our best not to laugh. We make it to his office and tell us to sit down.

"Do you know why your here girls." he asks.

"Obviously, who else would have the balls to do what we did." Lacey says.

"Well I have your punishment." he says.

"Come on, give it to us we've had everything already." I tell him.

"Suspended, for the rest of today and Monday. Tuesday you will have a in school suspension." he says. "Dismissed leave the campus." he says.

"Fuck yes, going home early on a Friday!" I cheer and walk out his office, Lacey behind me.