Chapter Thirty-Four: Old Friends

I dance around as I make dinner for Harry and I tonight. He said he would be coming home late so I decided to make us dinner. I don't normally cook but tonight I felt like cooking. Today was kind of a big day because I felt Penelope kick for the first time today. I don't know why, but that made me very happy.

I giggle as I dance around my kitchen preparing the casorole dish that I had found earlier today. I hear the door jiggle and I rush over to the door, becoming excited that Harry was back from hanging out with his friends.

Harry comes stumbling in, slamming the door behind him. I frown, I can already tell that something is not right. He takes off his coat and doesn't speak. "Harry?" I try. No response. "Harry?" I repeat a little louder this time.

"What?" he says taking off his shoes. I can tell that he is drunk. Maybe not completely drunk, but he has had quite a few drinks, I can smell it on him.

"Why are you drunk?" I ask.

"Cause, I feel like it." he says and pushes past me, making his way to the kitchen. I follow behind him, not liking his attitude toward me. "Do we have any beers?" he asks.

"I-we do, but I reall don't think you should be having a beer right now, I mean c'mon you're already drunk." I say and he scoffs. Okay?

"Don't fucking tell me what I should do." he says.

"Don't fucking curse at me you ass. Look, I don't know what your deal is, but you need to get it together." I say becoming pissed.

"I've had a bad day and I don't need you on my case right now so fuck off Lily."

"Fuck you, and have fun sleeping on the couch you ass." I say and begin to walk toward my bedroom. "Oh," I say and turn around. "I was going to tell you that your daughter kicked for the first time today, but maybe you would rather drink a beer!" I say and with that I slam the door.

-

-

The next morning was Saturday, Harry and I were supposed to go and do some baby shopping but I had decided that I would go on my own because of his attitude last night.

I was getting ready when Harry came in the bathroom. "Morning." he said and leaned against the bathroom counter next to wear I was getting ready. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He sighed. "Look I'm sorry about last night Lilianna, I was so out of it and drunk." he says and runs his fingers though his very long hair.

"Please forgive me?" he asks and comes behind me, wrapping his ams around my waist from behind. He buries his head into my neck and I can feel his hot breath, leaving small kisses. "Please Lilianna." he says.

"Fine, but don't do some stupid shit like that again." I say and I can feel him smile against my neck.

"So our baby kicked?" he said and placed his hands on my stomach. I smiled slightly and nodded. "Just a few more months." he said and rubbed my belly.

"Go get dressed! We have baby shopping to do!" I say and smiled at him.

-

-

"Harry I really like this one!" I say as I pick up a purple onesie. Harry nods as he looks at the different car seats trying to pick the right one.

"It's nice love." He says not bothering to look over at me. I frown and sigh as I walk away from the aisle.

I walk toward the crib section, already know exactly what kind of crib that I want.

"So hard to choose." I turn around at the sudden voice. I look over and do a double take, my jaw dropping at who I see.