Epilogue

~12 Years Later~

"Mum, please don't tell Dad." Penelope whines and I roll my eyes. "Seriosuly Mum, dad will kill me or ground me which is pretty much like the same thing." she speaks quickly. 

"Just go get Parker and Paisley and your father for dinner." she groans as I send her off. I finish setting the table as they all pile in slowly. We all begin to eat discussing how our day went. 

I watch my family in awe, think about how much everything has changed in the last years of my life.

Paisley was doing her own thing, she was the captin of the cheer team, part of the debate club and on the volleyball team. She was off doing anything and everything keeping busy all the time, Harry and I barely even saw her. Parker was pretty busy himself. He was playing football and had started his own tutoring club, he loved helping people. 

Then their was Penelope, captin of the volleyball team. She who was incrediably wild. Crazy, sneaky and deavious. She was always sneaking out and getting herself into something she wasn't. She reminded me of someone I knew very well..

"Lilianna did you hear what I said?" Harry snaps me out of my trance

"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask as I clean up the kitchen. I hadn't even realized that everyone was done eating. 

"Penelope wanted to talk to us." he speaks. " And, I'll clean up, you cooked tonight." I smile and walk over to him kissing him on the lips. 

"You're amazing, let's go talk to her now." Harry and I make our way to  her room and she lays on her bed, her phone in her hands fingers typing furiously. 

"What's up." Harry says and lays down on the bed next to her. I sit at her desk chair. She breathes in and sets her phone down on her night side table.

"Don't freak out." Penelope says ans looks to Harry then to me. "But, I am kind of seeing someone."

"And why would we freak out?" I ask curiously.

"Who are you 'kind of seeing'?" Harry asks.

"His name is Daniel. Daniel DeCoy." she speaks.

"As in your 22 year old volleyball coach?" I ask slowly. 

"Fuck no, you can't date your twenty-two year old coach! That's not okay, your 17!" Harry barks, yelling at her, I bit my lip.

"Dad please! That's only five years! You and Mum are six years, what's the difference?" she says, and I can tell she is becoming angry.

"No." That's all he says as he gets up and begns to pace the room. 

"I really hope you guys don't think I'm stupid or something. Dad I've read your book, over and over again don't think I didn't figure out it was about you and Mum. I know you were her teacher so please spare me and let me date him!" she yells.

"Harry she has a point."

"Three rules: Always home by 11pm, I have to meet him, and three, no sex." Penelope squeals and she jumps up from her bed.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" she says and hugs Harry then me. "I love you both, I'm going to go call him now." she says and grabs her phone running out from her room.

"Bloody hell what have we gotten ourselves into." Harry speaks as he pulls me onto her bed so that I'm staddling him.

"I don't know." I giggle.

"Did you know about this?"

"Maybe." I say and wink at him. I roll my eyes and his lips meet mine, kissing me softly. "I love you."

"I love you." Harry tells me. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

THE END! This is the end of Mr. Styles! I can't believe it's over, I am so sad. Thank you guys for all your support throughout the whole book, voting and commenting! It just means so much to me! No words can descirbe how much I appreciate you guys!

I'm so sad that I am going to be hitting the 'Completed' button! But thank you all, vote and comment!

Also, if you guys liked Mr. Styles so much, check out my other storied too, you will enjoy those too!